Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MR BOJANGLES

happy drunk or angry drunk?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

are you a happy drunk, or an angry drunk?...im a nice hybrid of both.

sometimes i love em all...sometimes i wanna kick all their asses. im drunk right now, and uh...BRING IT!...no...wait. i love you guys.

I'm a happy drunk. My problem is I say shit that's on my mind, not caring about the consequences of what I say....

Guest THEMEDIC

i can never remember...but the 45 year old women i wake up with tell me im nice

Guest willy.wonka

im a happy wild animal..if thats what you mean....

im happy,but at the first sign of violence i go under this defensive mode...like when my homie is talking shit to a group of huge samoans and i have three hieneken bottles in my hand..full.

my mind travels to different outcomes..i have 3 bottles...my friends have some that they're drinking from...a group of samoans outside..a even larger group inside...now i know only one of my boys are truly down to scrap with these guys, cause hey,hes the one pickin the fight..

but i chose which samoans would catch the bottles and which i would face head on..and how long would it take for the other samoans to come outside and possibly kill us..and how long would it take for us to take these guys.....

it never happened, it seemed that the samoans decided to leave us alone...i dont think any of us would have left that scene without a scratch anyways...

other times we just go around picking fights with pussy marines....we ususally find them fighting each other then when the outsider "me" walks into the situation...they all direct thier implanted anger to the civilian...most marines usally pussout anyways...marines seamen and jarheads....

im a happy drinker,but i am on animal instincts...horny and willing to fight off the competition...something like that...

Guest blood as ink

i'm a mix of the two.i sometimes get depressed and think everyone is against me then i go waunder off aimlessly and stumble back perfectly fine.it varies on who i'm around though too.

All my friends are angry drunks. I didn't know there was such a thing a happy drunk. I've had to hide guns to stop people from shooting each other. drunk people with semi-auto weapons are fun.:cool:

im a happy drunk i guess

but if anyone fucks with me i can get quite violent

Guest willy.wonka

we're all angry drunks!!!:lol:

etch..who are you?

<----- the happiest drunk alive... until the beer runs dry or the bars close. then i turn into the sleepiest drunk alive:cool:

Originally posted by kissmyass#1

i'm nice for about 20 minutes of the time that i drink. after that i'm the biggest asshole for some reason

we would have never guessed, kissmyass.

Originally posted by kissmyass#1

i'm nice for about 20 minutes of the time that i drink. after that i'm the biggest asshole for some reason

nah you're just an asshole no matter what. i'm just kidding. you're not an asshole to me that for sure. but you do have whiskey dick about 45 minutes after getting sloshed.

i'm a happy drunk. you see me smiling all over the place and maybe dancing all over the place. panty shots!!

Guest --zeSto--

is Horny drunk in the Happy Drunk category ?

Originally posted by --zeSto--

is Horny drunk in the Happy Drunk category ?

unless you cant get laid. then you most likely will become an angery drunk:mad:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this