Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest greedy mars

who would you like to spend a day with that was from 12oz

Guest greedy mars

tough question .. i think it would have to be J hes real cool and does some funy shit with his manipulations and shit.. he could teach me some shit and we could eat burger king.. who you would you like to spend a day with that was from 12 oz?

Devilush...because everytime I talk to her she tells me I'm adorable. If only she wasn't engaged.

I like to tell myself she has a crush on me...it makes me feel better

Guest willy.wonka

i hung out with gingerbread man...

cmeup...we could go find hot latina girls

or deliss....she sounds extremely sexy and i could help her kill all the people she doesnt like

Guest chloe_c.

yo, devil lush it's the market street girl. you need to stop being so cute. all these guys are falling for you... i saw your zine by the way and i liked it a lot. we should all go out to eat sometime...you still have my number? if not this is connected to an email adress i where i can be reached... hope you are well and profitable...

Guest NoamChomsky

Enos2002 :king: or Mental Invalid because he was one of the only people that was "down" with the Beardo thread.

IBNOAM :lol: :lol: :lol: (the Ib stands for Italian Bread)

enos2002

or seeking innocence, just because he seems like a cool dude to have deep conversations with and shit, but then again he doesnt wear deoderant so maybe id keep my distance, haha j/k bro...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

El Mammero, Smart, or Cracked.

aw shux Bob... you know, for what it's worth, I actually used your signature in conversation a couple weks ago... I bumped into our other artist when he was rushing out of the art room, I asked him what the hurry was as he rushed past and he replied "BATHROOM!" and I shouted out 'toilets are for the uninspired!'...

when he came back he said he thought it was funny, and I gave you props. I told him that the contextual application was all my own, but the quote belongs to Poop Man Bob... uh... and then he asked about your name but I said I didn't know and we went back to work...

kharma is a funny thing I guess...

Originally posted by mapo wc

enos2002

or seeking innocence, just because he seems like a cool dude to have deep conversations with and shit, but then again he doesnt wear deoderant so maybe id keep my distance, haha j/k bro...

i dont wear deoderant? who the hell you been talking. im a fucking girl in the bathroom man, im all about the bed bath an beyond, berry scented loations, scrubs, etc. i smell like a fucking peach please believe it. and yes, i think we could find some interesting things to discuss.

but, if i could only meet one more person, i think im gonna have to go with inklunatic.... TT, you can have her, but im coming over for dinner....

Dee38

Devilush

Secret

Deliss

and Tow up so she can pop lock naked for me.

or

Mamerro so we can chill at his parties.

Tue cause he's fucking Tue

hmmm....i was gonna say seeking until he stated his place on the bed bath and beyond tip....i hate that place....fuckin lavender berry and such. i suppose i'll go with my second and third places of zack morris, which may or may not be happening soon and if it does i'm beating his ass just because....well i dont need a reason. and frink, he's chill it seems and i'll be in san fran hopefully soon for a bit so maybe that'll go down too.

and nak. god i want to meet nak.