who would you like to spend a day with that was from 12oz

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

tough question .. i think it would have to be J hes real cool and does some funy shit with his manipulations and shit.. he could teach me some shit and we could eat burger king.. who you would you like to spend a day with that was from 12 oz?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chloe_c.

yo, devil lush it's the market street girl. you need to stop being so cute. all these guys are falling for you... i saw your zine by the way and i liked it a lot. we should all go out to eat sometime...you still have my number? if not this is connected to an email adress i where i can be reached... hope you are well and profitable...

Guest NoamChomsky

Enos2002 :king: or Mental Invalid because he was one of the only people that was "down" with the Beardo thread.

IBNOAM :lol: :lol: :lol: (the Ib stands for Italian Bread)

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

El Mammero, Smart, or Cracked.

aw shux Bob... you know, for what it's worth, I actually used your signature in conversation a couple weks ago... I bumped into our other artist when he was rushing out of the art room, I asked him what the hurry was as he rushed past and he replied "BATHROOM!" and I shouted out 'toilets are for the uninspired!'...

when he came back he said he thought it was funny, and I gave you props. I told him that the contextual application was all my own, but the quote belongs to Poop Man Bob... uh... and then he asked about your name but I said I didn't know and we went back to work...

kharma is a funny thing I guess...

Originally posted by mapo wc

enos2002

or seeking innocence, just because he seems like a cool dude to have deep conversations with and shit, but then again he doesnt wear deoderant so maybe id keep my distance, haha j/k bro...

i dont wear deoderant? who the hell you been talking. im a fucking girl in the bathroom man, im all about the bed bath an beyond, berry scented loations, scrubs, etc. i smell like a fucking peach please believe it. and yes, i think we could find some interesting things to discuss.

but, if i could only meet one more person, i think im gonna have to go with inklunatic.... TT, you can have her, but im coming over for dinner....

hmmm....i was gonna say seeking until he stated his place on the bed bath and beyond tip....i hate that place....fuckin lavender berry and such. i suppose i'll go with my second and third places of zack morris, which may or may not be happening soon and if it does i'm beating his ass just because....well i dont need a reason. and frink, he's chill it seems and i'll be in san fran hopefully soon for a bit so maybe that'll go down too.

and nak. god i want to meet nak.

Originally posted by seeking

i dont wear deoderant? who the hell you been talking. im a fucking girl in the bathroom man, im all about the bed bath an beyond, berry scented loations, scrubs, etc. i smell like a fucking peach please believe it. and yes, i think we could find some interesting things to discuss.

my bad. i remember we had a big thread on deoderant a LONG time ago, and I thought it was you that said you didnt wear deoderant. maybe it was cracked?

Re: ...

Originally posted by whoami

DEE , or cmeup...:D

it's on, i'm down, i hope you like to eat, cuz im cooking you dinner.

if i could have my choice.. i would definately throw my bbq along with that 12oz house party, and fly EVERYONE in even **G** that fagget, so we could all chill, get drunk, get full, and take pics along the nite to post on 12oz. oh did i mention im gunna sew 10 twisters together, so that we could all play?? and i'll have special lil nurses waiting on iceberg, cuz he wont be able to play twister, but he will be pampered the whole nite. i got your back. :)

this will be catered by are2, but i strongly encourage everyone to bring a lil sumptin sumptin too... that would be interesting.

oh and not to mention all the fone number swapping im gunna be doing with the girls, especially secret, devilush, and iris.. cuz these girls are just all so damn sweet.

oh, and the partys gunna have strippers because pistols gunna bring them.

and i'm leaving it up to all you damn photoshop wizzes to come up with a tight flyer, with the supervision of seeking, because i've seen his site.. and how it's designed.. and it's pretty dope.

and of course the guest of honor, mr. raven....... i'll have the red carpet waiting. lol.

and im gunna get the courage to ask makros to be my date. i'm looking forward to some dissapointment though, even though i wear black eyeliner and have long black hair, but it's okay.... he's cool still.

oh, and for some reason i'd really like to see el mammero and the party drunk because i like when he says:

Beer, El Mammero.

But seriously though, if i could kick it with one person.. it would be Makros. Why? I have no idea.

But I have a feeling the first people i'll ever met from here are Secret (because I keep promising her i'll be in L.A. soon) and Pistol. Me and him, strip clubs... it's gunna get wild. Get your dollar bills ready homie!

Archived