who would you like to spend a day with that was from 12oz

Guest greedy mars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 768186

rage, because he might live in the same state as my grandma so i could stop on the way and walk some abandoned train lines...or wait, he might also live in the same state where a good old friend of mine goes to school, so i could stop along my way to visit her...oh and assuming he paints, then we could go paint a wall or some nice boxcars..

I'm only here another month, so you might want to hurry.

Oh and I'd like to meet up with Taco...cause he's from the "Garden State"...even though it's a toxic wasteland. :D

Originally posted by Smart

aw shux Bob... you know, for what it's worth, I actually used your signature in conversation a couple weks ago... I bumped into our other artist when he was rushing out of the art room, I asked him what the hurry was as he rushed past and he replied "BATHROOM!" and I shouted out 'toilets are for the uninspired!'...

when he came back he said he thought it was funny, and I gave you props. I told him that the contextual application was all my own, but the quote belongs to Poop Man Bob... uh... and then he asked about your name but I said I didn't know and we went back to work...

kharma is a funny thing I guess...

Sweet! I appreciate you spreading the good word.

...um....aside from the heads on here that i enjoy talking to, wonk saggin, id hang out with anyone, as long as theyre straight.....yeah, pretty much...so yeah i guess i go with default settings....i guess thats why i keep hanging out, cause of a majority of heads on here i like whether i talk to them or not....

i want back seat in fr8ohs ride, rumor has it thats its a pretty sweet bmw, and he likes to go fast...:eek:

Guest 768186

oh rage, i thought you were either new hampshire or VT...but i guess youre vt..

but it wouldnt happen anyway because it just wouldnt and im broke and have no time and so on and so on....do you paint and have good spots though?

its funny cuz i say i have no time yet you see me on here all the time and...

:o

cracked ass

i can tell he's a thinker. he's one of the only people on this board that seems to have some sort of insight or consciousness. i wouldn't mind painting with someone who has at least half a brain for a change.

Whatever happened to Marmuchian??? I want to hang out with him!

I also want to hang out with onorok and make out with him for making the world so uch prettier lalala. And Devilush cos she seems like a nice lady and I (sigh) really want to paint with another girl.:( :( :mexican:

Originally posted by Get Stoopid!

Whatever happened to Marmuchian??? I want to hang out with him!

I also want to hang out with onorok and make out with him for making the world so uch prettier lalala. And Devilush cos she seems like a nice lady and I (sigh) really want to paint with another girl.:( :( :mexican:

are you blonde?

when threads like this exist...they are usually interesting for about a page and maybe even 2...but when the third page gets around...pffff...i'd rather drink OK Soda, shit my pants/throw up then take off my pants and choke myself to death with them so i am laying on the gorund covered in vomit and oil shits.

its like...page 1 = hmm this is interesting

page 2 = ok...time to put the final touch here and its off to the vault

page 3 = FLIRTFEST 2007! ~-`*`~*``**~ GIRL STARS YAY *`*``~**~*~*~ " LOOK AT ME! HMPH I WANT ATTENTION AS WELL AHHHHHHH. "

diarrEA corpse

(that right)

word boo.

Guest Pilau Hands

iI would probably enjoy time with many people on here. It would be nice to see Secret again....finally like to meet Mental....see the beantown kids again...bodiceripper for cookies...iris for flying bits of random information and fun...wonka for island fun the way it should be...ink lunatic for more breakfast and mango juice...and so much more

love fest hug you rotten x20000000000002x

Archived