who would you like to spend a day with that was from 12oz

Guest greedy mars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck HAL, you better have LOTS of those, because you KNOW I'm on my freakin way to your house next! I think it's up to like 15 people on the board that can attest to my CONSTANT consumption of similar products (yet, never bearing the label 'Pabst')!

aser1ne

Originally posted by ASER1NE

okay F you , i dont want to hang out with any of you , even if you wanted to with me , so too bad , yes too bad for you .

i'd chill with you. you seem like a cool cat. you did complete my swollen members riddle, that was impressive...

Originally posted by HAL

I'm down to hang out with anyone who'll drink a few of these.

http://www.newcastlebrown.com/company/images/beer.jpg'>

Mammero seems cool, the Hesher is a rad guy. I'd like to paint with Southern Kid. I really don't do much else besides paint and compute.

And drink fine ales.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Newcastle is the BEST beer I have found to date. Draft or in a bottle, it's heaven.

"did anyone say my name? im fun..............." - hesh

hella fun.....just give hesh some guiness and a mind eraser or two, and wohoo, you got laughs for the night...simple chalk and a red velvet couch and watch him work :lol: ....he comes with a warning label...

easter was cool dood.....;)

<sigh> i love being ignored.

Originally posted by Devilush

i'd like to hang out with.....

he$h- because he is comming over for the summer. no matter what right hesh??

willy wonka- because he really knows what goes on in my head. imagine the conversations that we will have.

iris-because we still need to hang out no matter what and have funny conversations and hitting the strip joints around here.

once again for the people who thought that they were ignored. you guys better have not put me on ignore or i'll swipe you off the list ;)

Originally posted by Devilush

so i hear that once we move in, all the rukus starts. sounds good to me. got room in your apartment for 2 crazy ass mo' fo's??!

you betcha. i told m*** that i would kick out our roomate in a second for you guys. just remind him to pack the ps2 and to bring some of that california sunshine

Guest HESHIANDET

aight good.

roe- hecka fun. good time. lets expedite those flics mang. wordy.

ouij- soon, next time im in ct, we'll do lunch.

devilush- you know the dilly. i should know by the end of this week actually.

fr8 r- dude, i think we'd end up in jail.

i guess there are a few

-siloe - down to earth, dunno feel like i could relate more

-el mamerro - hilarious

-mental invalid - sensible

-cracked ass - knowledgeable

i could really hang out with anyone

aser1ne

willy

cmeup

smart - or smaaat (in bostonian)

the poop boys

pilau

all the 12oz girls

popgunwar

swif

shameless

boogie - i feel that he might be particularly suave since he is on everyone's girlfriend's ass since day one

all the fr8 boys

i'll have a party at my house (when it's done) and everyone is invited. tequila and chips provided.

see u all there.

Guest railroadjerk

this summer the midwest rural bench tour is turning into the NATIONWIDE rural bench tour roadtrip to the east coast meaning i need places to crash and people to buy me beer...come on turn your dreams into a reality and hang out with the one and only freightlover. ill clean up my mess before i leave and im pretty good at video games...get at me!

Originally posted by Pistol

hey dazzle your coming down to LA right? Maybe I'll see you around.

Yeah, man, doing a whole little mini tour of the US. Montana to Las Vegas (looooooong drive), then over to San Diego, maybe stop by Mexico then up to LA and then home. Phew. I'll certainly be looking out for you and all the other Cali heads, fuck taking pictures of Disney Land. Anywhere you recommend seeing??

Originally posted by T.T Boy

dazzle> we live no more than 10 minutes away and are still to lazy to hang out.

So very lazy......:spent:

Originally posted by ubejinxed

tequila and chips provided.

see u all there.

Oh god....tequila...that would be the death of me for sure...151..i can handle..

Tequila...i cant.(im always fighting them mexicans, but never win...damn you jose cuervo!)

im down..

my vans filled with f8oh, boogie, tt, dr.d and dee, and prolly anyone else we pick up on the way...

Hope ya have room.;)

"i'll have a party at my house (when it's done) and everyone is invited. tequila and chips provided. "

blackout here i come!!

ill drive, id love to go in the van, but i have a feeling itll need to be bailed out at some point...;)

"whats with all the empties son?"

(snickering from everyone in the back of the van)

"officer i told you, we're environmentalists and we pick up empties off the road, we're keeping our mother earth clean"

"well son, would you like to explain why you have a few hundred cans of spray paint in the back?"

"ummmmmmmmmmmmm"

(skreetching tires and the CHASE IS ON!!!! WOHOOO!!!)

meanwhile at the party:

"people, hello, people, i just need your attention for a sec, thanks. real quickly, does anyone have 50 thousand dollars? ok, is anyone here an attorney?"

hehehehe.....

wow, way to bored at work....lemme know when the party happens

if i could spend the day with anyone that is registered on this board i would have to say GIANT. because, the guy is a huge inspiration to me and my work . and, maybe someone that lives near. so i could put a screen name with a face.

Dr. Dazzle!! Your comming to Vegas?!?!?!?

Dee<< In Vegas and likes tittie bars!!!

I was supposed to go to "TOPLESS ONLY" this weekend but got too drunk to remember that was the plan for that nite.

Man I need to take a trip to L.A. too. I miss that place. :(

But, your comming to Vegas?!?!? 25$ dollar weddings, i love you too.

Haha just playin! :) When are you comming here?

i dont want to hang out, meet, or talk to another fuckin person from 12oz again.

fuck you ALL.

popgunwar.

^^^^^^^

actually, i kinda would like to hang out with inklunatic, but i wont be livin in italy until NEXT summer.

oh fuck it. she would prolly make fun of me anyways.

people Ive hung out with off 12oz:

-professor poopatronic

-devilush

-secret

-kissmyass#1

-mopius

-mr c-walk

-and even more fuckers that shouldnt be listed.

Of the above listed names, ALL of them have made fun of me, or talked shit about me somehow.

Oh god....tequila...that would be the death of me for sure...151..i can handle..

Tequila...i cant.(im always fighting them mexicans, but never win...damn you jose cuervo!)

there are 3 liquor stores on the next block, so don't sweat the provisions

im down..

my vans filled with f8oh, boogie, tt, dr.d and dee, and prolly anyone else we pick up on the way...

Hope ya have room.;)

there is plenty of room! and a romper room in the attic, i only have one and a 1/2 bath though

invitations are formally extended to those who want to and can get here.......

and we can have that bar-b-que that everyone keeps talking about memorial day weekend (i have a small backyard)

Archived