• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the brooklyn pimp

Remember This?

Guest willy.wonka

yeah...

you're a loser for that one.......FIRST!!!!!

i remember the episode of different strokes with coleman's birthday party. they lost like $200 and ended up finding it at the end.

there was some girl in a wheelchair that everyone felt sorry for at the party. seriously one of the most depressing shows i have ever seen.

Guest bug

the question is, who would you rather sleep with, gary coleman or hasselhoff?

well, speaking from a purely hetero standpoint... I would say Gary, because he would take up less of the bed and is almost small enough to be thought of as a teddy bear... plus, if I kick him in my sleep there is NO way he's gonna kick my ass

word..i'd rather have sex with gary just because i would feel better about my dick size.;)

Originally posted by swif1

word..i'd rather have sex with gary just because i would feel better about my dick size.;)

word

Judging from the background in the picture. I would assume that the episode was from Knightrider and NOT Diff'rent Strokes. It looks like the backlot of Universal Studios Hollywood CA. I remember they used to let you sit in KITT. That was bad ass.

Smart, do you really think hasselhoff could kick your ass? So I don't think it matters who you choose.

Originally posted by Pistol

Judging from the background in the picture. I would assume that the episode was from Knightrider and NOT Diff'rent Strokes. It looks like the backlot of Universal Studios Hollywood CA. I remember they used to let you sit in KITT. That was bad ass.

Smart, do you really think hasselhoff could kick your ass? So I don't think it matters who you choose.

nope it definatly was from different strokes...they went on vaction to universal studios hollywood and let the hyjinx begin. :crazy:

Originally posted by NATO

did you see him in the simpsons?

word... great episode. thats the one where they had that "Funzo" doll that somewhat resembled furbies. He's been in other episodes too. There will never be a better primetime cartoon than the simpsons. A close second is Sealab 2021

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

gary coleman needs to fucking die. his current occupation is a security guard in chicago or someshit.

He's as the spokes person for WYWS. And a 34 yeard old virgin .. top that.

Gary likes to play with trains.

Someone should make some stencils or stickers with that image. I laugh everytime I see it.

Guest focus

Get me Sealab

does anyone have sealab links for ftp servers or shit, i seriously have seen five and i need to see more, someone help me please.

hell yeah i remember that! it was definitely different strokes. they all looked up to knight rider and they snuck on the set. they were hiding in this car on the set of the show that was supposed to blow up and hasselholf saved them just in time. it was the one where arnold's 'dad' was marrying that lady with the 6 year old white trash son. they all went to universal studios as a family trip. classic episode.

yeah, now that you mention it odw. the picture did nothing for me though. those were definately two of my faves too bad they both suck now.

I do remember that episode now that you mention it. I used to have a autographed picture of Knight Rider.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this