Maybe we've just redefined inhumanity here...

Guest beardo

Originally posted by Zack Morris

oh vinyl..I know you know a bit about piercing....

i'm really more on the tattoo tip... my plugs are usually made out of pens and such... but yeah, that's what i've heard, and i would assume it would apply to bamboo too...

-----------------------

boxcarwilly would know...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It amazes me as to how fucked up the human race is.

A person hitting another human being and leaving them to die. I don't care if she was on drug's, if she had the sense enough to go into the garage and appologize, she had enough cense to save him as well. The utter stupidity of this crime is just baffling.

I just hope that she does get punished severely (not death.) Just reading what her lawyer said further proves how fucked up people are. What's possible even more fucked up is that this woman will practically get away with it all.

I'm going to start getting off subject, so, in short, I just want to know where human kind went wrong and if there are still good people out there...

Guest Ted Wakowski

Here's what I think happened:

When she hit the guy the first thing that came to her mind was probably the fact that was drinking, on drugs and driving and didn't want to get into trouble. Since she was fucked up and her brain wasn't functioning at top-knotch levels she probably panicked and drove home while debating to herself what the fuck to do. When she got home I bet she still didnt know what to do, let him sit there because she was still fucked up and acting retarded, and let the guy die. The part I can't figure is why she didnt help him when she sobered up. She must have been a fucked up person mentally ...?

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

Since she was fucked up and her brain wasn't functioning at top-knotch levels she probably panicked and drove home while debating to herself what the fuck to do

I wonder what was gooing throue gh he r mind as she drove around with some guy sticking in her windshield screaming in pain??

Are you a detective?? Coz if not you fucking well should be......

i would have fed him and given him water every so often, to keep him alive. and just kinda kept him like a pet.

im pretty fucked up.

but seriously-

imagine if you were to be driving all fucked up and suddenly a homeless guy is stuck in your windshield clinging to life. youd be in a state of shock. she was probably scared as fuck of going to prison for murder. so she doesnt know what to do and drives home. she decides she wants to just get rid of all the evidence because the fact that she drove home instead of immediately seeking help puts her in too deep. so she wants the guy to die probably expecting it wont take but a few hours. she doesnt have it in her to take a gun or something and end his life. she keeps waiting for him to die 'naturally'. finally he dies. so she gets rid of the evidence.

what she did was terrible. but all im saying is that maybe shes not necessarily a vicious killer, shes probably a little on the insane side, and probably just freaked when it happened and didnt think straight. she was probably paralyzed with fear so to speak.

• 1 year later...

AND TO NO ONE'S SURPRISE....

GUILTY!!!!

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/W...TF&SECTION=HOME

Woman Found Guilty in'Windshield' Case

By ANGELA K. BROWN

Associated Press Writer

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) -- A jury took less than an hour Thursday to convict a former nurse's aide of murder for hitting a homeless man with her car, driving home with his mangled body jammed in the windshield and leaving him to die in her garage.

Chante Jawan Mallard, 27, looked down and cried silently as the judge read the verdict. The jury was to return in the afternoon to begin hearing evidence in the sentencing phase. She could get up to life in prison.

Mallard ran into Gregory Biggs, 37, with her Chevrolet Cavalier in the early hours of Oct. 26, 2001, after a night of drinking, smoking pot and taking Ecstasy. He was hit with such force that his head and shoulders went through the windshield, leaving his legs bent up over the roof.

Prosecution witnesses said Biggs probably lived for two hours, may have been moaning and gasping, and could have survived with medical treatment.

"She stole his life," prosecutor Richard Alpert said in closing arguments. "She stole his hope of anyone else saving his life. That's murder."

the defense acknowledged that Biggs lived for an hour or two, but said calling for medical help would have not made a difference.

Defense attorney Jeff Kearney said that Mallard, high on drugs and alcohol, panicked at the sight of the twisted, bloody body in the windshield. He said she sat in the car and cried, repeatedly apologizing to Biggs.

Kearney argued she should be found guilty of failing to stop and render aid - not murder.

The jury took 50 minutes to reach the verdict. Biggs' son and other relatives showed no emotion. On the other side of the courtroom, Mallard's family members, including her mother, wept and were comforted by friends. Both families declined to comment.

Mallard pleaded guilty earlier this week to tampering with evidence by dumping the body. She faces two to 10 years in prison.

Biggs' body was found in a park the day after the crash. Authorities thought he had been hit by a car but had no leads until four months later, when one of Mallard's acquaintances called police and said Mallard talked about the incident at a party.

Officers went to Mallard's house and found the bloodstained, dented car. They also found the passenger seat burned in the back yard.

The defense said Mallard's friend Clete Deneal Jackson talked her into dumping the body and concealing the crime.

Jackson testified that Mallard took him to her garage about six hours after she hit Biggs. He said he removed Biggs' body that night and, with the help of his cousin, Herbert Tyrone Cleveland, dumped it in the park.

Jackson and Cleveland pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence and agreed to testify. Jackson received a 10-year sentence; Cleveland, nine years.

Re: AND TO NO ONE'S SURPRISE....

Originally posted by nomadawhat

Kearney argued she should be found guilty of failing to stop and render aid - not murder.

Authorities thought he had been hit by a car but had no leads until four months later, when one of Mallard's acquaintances called police and said Mallard talked about the incident at a party.

two of the most fucked up things about this entire incident.

bet the bitch was bragging at the party....after she thought she had gotten away with it.

can't wait to hear the sentence.

Archived