Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/22/2024 in all sections

1. Spring is here and I spent last weekend planting new fun greens, changing out soil, trimming, pruning, and cleaning… Would love any helpful tips. artichokes green beans aloe vera got water logged from the storm and I’m trying to save it avocado tree yields some fruit but the damn squirrels and birds get to them while they are too small and not ripe cilantro and green onions thyme, oregano, strawberry, beets, mint, basil, blackberry carolina reaper, ghost pepper, 7 pot, habanero, Trinidad scorpion, lots of pepper plants around the garden not sure why my Jasmin has t bloomed this year Meyer lemon, already yielded some yummy lemons guava tree where little creatures climb to feast usually one bite and wasting the rest sage isn’t doing so well more peppers hello jade plant, marjoram, and lemon grass had to trim neighbor’s lemon tree. Is it bad that I tossed some debris into their yard? more peppers air plants are starting to shrivel up
    8 points
  2. I don’t know about y’all….:but this thread got me juicy to go buy some plants….brb will provide details later.
    6 points
  3. Pork belly bites/Pork enchiladas/Elote
    6 points
  4. Well part time... As y'all know I'm a frequent movie goer. We have an art gallery/theater for plays, concerts, comedy shows, movies, etc... It's a non profit and for the last few years every Christmas my wife donates enough to make us members. Anyway, as a member you get discounted tickets to new artsy/indie movies and every month they do at least 2 throwback movies. The throwback movies are free for members. This was the main reason we would get the membership. This last year I got to see shit like the original Star Wars on the big screen. The Goonies, Jaws, My Neighbor Totoro. etc... (plus it's the biggest screen in town and Dolby 7.0 surround) Anyway, about a month ago I saw a listing for a Film Programs Coordinator for the center, only 10 hours a week and half of it is remote work. The remote work includes watching screeners for upcoming films, watching trailers, and coming up with ideas for throwbacks and promotions and heading up the film committee ... Anyway, after 3 interviews, I got the job. I'm two weeks in and am absolutely loving it. This is the most fun I've ever had at a job. I get to watch movies and talk movies with other cinephiles. [/pink!]
    5 points
  5. Collab combo! @CALIgula InShot_20240322_140037059.mp4 Credit: @fat ralphy
    5 points
  6. For that @Dark_Knightguy, since he asked. 😆 IMG_4195.MOV
    5 points
  7. I didn’t see any. I got Tabasco and Sriracha pepper plants. They are little baby janks, but I think they will grow to be long and strong. Pray for them.
    4 points
  8. Crushed this plate of mole.
    4 points
  9. Going to take some pix of your sprouts and post them to the Oontz eh?
    3 points
  10. @SukiSukiNowvery nice what you've done with your space, great variety too. The debris you cut on your side belongs to you unless otherwise arranged. I hope you make more than lemonade with those lemons.
    3 points
  11. Dear @SMdoubleXL I didn't understand at first but I feel ya 100%. The issue isn't how friendly or trained a person's unleashed dog is, the issue is that the other dog may not be friendly or might need a slow intro.
    3 points
  12. Currently in the process of re arranging my plant corner every house with plants in the colder zones has that one plant corner everyone is crammed into during winter
    3 points
  13. Re: birds shiny ribbons or tiny craft store discoballs are a good deterrent, I use this on my raspberries, it however does not discourage bears.
    3 points
  14. Of course @Fist 666brings up fet life haha @DETOdude that is fucking awesome! The throwback flicks are rad - spot near me showed Rad the bmx movie last week. 10 hours a week, that aint bad....shit doing something you like. Props.
    3 points
  15. 3 points
  16. BBQ bacon, Chicken, jalapeño, ranch pizza. Everything from scratch. Cameo from my daughter and her buddy…
    3 points
  17. And some grilled zucchini on the side.
    3 points
  18. no I designed catalogues and took phone orders etc. I think it was the dawn of the "Thug gay" genre so there were lots of titles like "street Boyz" and "Taggerz"
    3 points
  19. @ndv @Schnitzel @Fist 666 @NightmareOnElmStreet @KILZ FILLZ @Mercer @Ko SprueOne
    3 points
  20. Rip eseo Free tidue free cend
    3 points
  21. A topic that is carried over from last summer SPOTTED LANTERN FLIES they have been missing through the winter just waiting for the warmer months for the eggs to hatch. I have some pics of them at various stages. We are all waiting for natural predators to develop but in the mean time you gotta recognize them and stomp out these pests. They multiply quickly. Through the winter and (if your spring is cold enough) you will see their eggs. They lay eggs and then cover them with a greyish substance that hardens to protect the eggs if you see these it’s valuable to scrape them off a tree or object and smash the fuck outta them. ISO alcohol also dead’s them once the hardens substance is broken into. here’s what the finished hardened substance looks like.
    2 points
  22. In the last four years I have propagated and acclimated 108 different strains of cannabis 108! 13 strains by seed. the rest have come from tissue culture plants. had to toot my horn somewhere.
    2 points
  23. 432194340_2069151146799816_6803481145650964241_n.mp4
    2 points
  24. Satisfaction levels reaching overload. I mean uh, what a tragedy
    2 points
  25. I remember these three signatures. “everyone has a plan until you punch em in the face” “keeping you on your toes, like a midget in a urinal” (I say those two lines at work ALL THE TIME) “what’s the point of being unemployed if I don’t have a bangin ass tan” I have no idea why those ones stuck with me hahah
    2 points
  26. Yeah, we got it sorted. Thanks for y’all’s patience. I think I just got so excited about free stickers my ADD took over and I temporarily blacked out or something, bc I don’t remember any descriptions.
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00