Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/18/2024 in all sections

1. It took me until almost 30 to feel like my life was actually going in a positive direction. Figure out what you want in life, figure out what's holding you back, and make the changes. It will take work and time, but it's worth it. I turn 40 this year, and the last decade is by far the best of my life.
    5 points
  2. 4 points
  3. The kids took the left over pizza for lunch so my wife (who works from home) roasted an eggplant and then topped it with leftover sauce from last night, zucchini, squash, pepperoni, mushrooms, spinach and cheese and baked it it’s pretty damn good.
    4 points
  4. 3 points
  5. Most guys won't turn down a blowjob. But yeah sure, banana bread.
    3 points
  6. So, when I went to pull the wire through my string almost immediately broke. I was using some 25+ year old hemp I found laying around….definitely a bad idea. Switched to 80lbs mono and that worked fine. I have one side finished and have not had time or motivation to start the other.…..maybe tomorrow…..maybe not. This really has ended up being more of a pain in the ass than I was anticipating. Mainly due to the location in the attic I have been working from. My original plan was so easy in my head….lol.
    2 points
  7. I just bought all of my drywall for downstairs today. That shit will be here Saturday.
    2 points
  8. I’m almost done, but steak, green beans and a salad.
    2 points
  9. Recently found this dog online that I helped out, now living his best life somewhere in the snow. Boss dog at over 100lbs. I used to walk him down the middle of the street and cars and people got out of the way. I'd prefer he be wearing only one leash but if it helps the owner control him....
    2 points
  10. This is a great idea. Thank you. Whatchyouknow bout that banana bread ?
    2 points
  11. I left it blank for ya. Added an example. Have fun. Example A :
    2 points
  12. Yeah I mean I’m pretty much there now, this past year had been amazing; the last 4 were very productive and actually built a sense of pride. Everything is getting away from though. Idk if it’s the change, or the lack of control; but yeah I’m not doing so good. Idek why I came here to say it because I barely listen to anyone because ya know, ignorance due to everything being subjective. I do know what I want though, it’s coming. I appreciate you Fist.
    2 points
  13. Ole boy. This mf has gotten me through it I swear.
    2 points
  14. Anyone else here have a completely different personality and/or communication style than their partner?
    2 points
  15. Finally, some good communist propoganda:
    2 points
  16. 2 points
  17. Never had the honor of meeting dude but may his soul float on and panels be respected and preserved. Condolences to family friends and crew.
    1 point
  18. For the record….I did not eat that whole pie.
    1 point
  19. Anytime. Anyone here. Deadass.
    1 point
  20. I’m comin ovahh. I’m about to make some pho.
    1 point
  21. 3 booguhs. Before that, a whole ham hock.
    1 point
  22. The Fizz goes away too fast and shit taste after that. Light fucks with beer flavor apparently, not beer going from cold to warm to cold.
    1 point
  23. And wam Cheese steak baguetty fetty minus the wap
    1 point
  24. @T4M*can you graphic design a “the DAO” in there?
    1 point
  25. I confidently walked outside this morning and my nipples almost shattered.
    1 point
  26. 555twitter.com_1705413608264.mp4
    1 point
  27. Just you. The pinnacle flavor is found in Busch Light. Everyone else is just trying to catch up to their mastery.
    1 point
  28. Chicken salad Sammy's yesterday And some chili for this chilly eve
    1 point
  29. VID_78980418_203653_458.mp4
    1 point
  30. After cutting holes in all the floors I was able to get a string through. Had to bring in some big guns to get the job done.
    1 point
  31. The fact that this turned out to be fake doesn't negate how absurdly hilarious it is
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00