Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/08/2021 in Posts

1. Damn. Good find. That reminds me of the anarchist cookbook.
    2 points
  2. normal shit going on here, these people should find religion
    2 points
  3. Anatomy of a subway hack now we're talking.
    2 points
  4. The only people referring to Trump on this forum as a god or an emperor have been those supporting the left. You guys need something to hate. Hate takes energy. That concept is lost on many of you. Who cares about us vs. them except boring people without anything better to do. 🦗🦗 Say something cool. Your internet life matters and depends upon it. You thought I was going to let you waste my time. Where many of you are wrong is that you're letting Trump live inside your head. You think that "we" "planned this" and "it didn't work out". That is the most retarded shit I've heard in my life and this is what I was referring to about people labeling others. You don't know anything about the lives of what anyone on this forum is doing or planning. You're not friends with anyone here that you oppose politically, so why be so cucked as to say that you know what they've "planned"? Shows how brainwashed by the media you really are. You guys should turn off the media and take a break from it. Life is much better with out it to be honest. I didn't plan any of this, and I doubt anyone on this forum had any parts of any plans to storm the white house. I do have good reason to believe that a few of you are involved with Antifa directly..... and everything they were doing was well documented and planned through their propaganda outreach programs. You guys know who you are, no need to name names. Deny it and act all retarded if you like but you're only exposing yourself as a supporter. I don't support any leader except one that leads well. Biden blahblahblabh who cares. Suck my dong. Trump blabhlabhlabl. Suck my dong. How's that for politics? Discussion? Which fagatron groups do you guys support? None? Good to hear, it's a waste of time. Move around.
    2 points
  5. You might find that the relationship is entirely different now that the power dynamics have been shaken up a bit. I have had coworkers in the past on different projects that were totally great as subordinate employees but shitheads when at the same notch in the pecking order. There are some people who do not know how to compete or lead but totally know how to do the work so if all you need them to do is do some work for you things will be fine.
    2 points
  6. I heard theo is fase it
    2 points
  7. Exactly, i said i got suspended. I didnt say banned. It’s also amazing i get suspended for calling you a dolt but you can essentially talk about ass raping me and that’s fine. Good talk breh.
    2 points
  8. I believe i called @Dirty_habiT a “dolt” and he got salty. Suspended me for a month or some shit back in November, i think. I checked in today to see what the oontz had to say about the party in the Capitol and just told him to put me back in my cell in the News section after exclaiming that i wasn’t afraid of a banhammer and “this is America bitch,” so if i get put back in solitary, cheers. @Dark_Knight @One Man Banned
    2 points
  9. https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/
    1 point
  10. Two canvases done by RIFF 170. Orange RIFF canvas from 2014 RIFF 170 characters on canvas from 1991
    1 point
  11. Trip to the Asian market today reminded me I do like Chrysanthemum tea. I like the whole flower hot but sometimes I fuck with this canned and pretty sweetened brand cold.
    1 point
  12. I had one in 6th grade. My friend got it from his older brother's room and let me borrow it.... and then some older kids stole it from me. That got my friend's ass kicked by his older brother and we weren't really friends after that.
    1 point
  13. Just skimmed that doc, pretty sick infos in there. Not terribly "special" but nice that someone put it in one place like that.
    1 point
  14. Trump, Flynn and Sydney Powell perma banned from Twitter Parler taken off Google play store and supposedly App Store next. 🍿
    1 point
  15. alien-user-manual.pdf is NOT what I was expecting lol
    1 point
  16. Here’s everything else they dumped today lots more to sink your teeth into not as dry as vague email comms https://file.wikileaks.org/file/
    1 point
  17. However I am excited for some one that has more time and patience than me to go through this and find something interesting.
    1 point
  18. Receiving a correspondence with a warm welcome for a credit card. Being denied due to insufficient credit activity, all while informing me that my FICO score is 719.
    1 point
  19. People are letting a president have a lot more power over their life than they deserve to have. It's just another person for everyone to jock. It's kind of funny to point at others and say "you support xyz president!" It's dumb for anyone to know that about you but people have big mouths and egos. They put stickers on their cars and signs in their yards that polarize them to the public. It's almost like showing everyone that sees the flag you're flying how lonely and devoid of the ability to have a meaningful interaction you are. Normal people don't need to invite random strangers to participate in being a friend or a foe with them. They just "live their lives." The problem with letting others know about what you think politically is that you've done one of two things, made a friend or an enemy.... and it's a 50/50 split as to which one it could be. There's no point to even polarize yourself like that. It was a waste of time to talk about this before in reference to any previous/current president. Just pee'in in the wind with your time on the internet. You have to ask yourself "is this how I want to live my life?" Seriously, telling randos on the internet about your political beliefs? What I think about is how much of my free time I've given to people that will never do anything for me in return except give me a hard time. It's not because I'm selfish, it's because it helps me to navigate how I procure relationships with others. There are many people in the world that will waste your time, waste a whole lot of it, if you let them.
    1 point
  20. keep the trump-people-telling-on-themselves content coming, it's tasty
    1 point
  21. Sorry y’all. Back to your thots.
    1 point
  22. Again, calling you a dolt is a suspendible offense but this 7 year old styled commentary is A-OK, hilarious. I stayed away longer than my suspension out of respect for Raven and 12oz as a whole. I have nothing nice to say to you, aside from that i know you do a lot of work for Raven and this website. I won’t ever keep my mouth shut when it comes to calling you out on spewing nonsense in the news section, so i stayed away.
    1 point
  23. When I went to school for horticulture I had an instructor that really had it out for me. I am the type to question a lot and it usually ends up in a “butting head” situation Her and I butted heads often until I figured her out and made it work in my favor. However it was forced. I will now be training her beginning next week. Our Director of Cultivation (whom I often bump heads with) hires her against most of our wishes. Because many of us went to that school and dealt with her and we all feel the same. Even a few uppers went against it but he managed to convince the CEO. him and I are rarely seeing eye to eye and now this muh fucker put her under me, and I have a feeling it’s for his own personal entertainment he has mentioned before that he has made me work with someone because it makes for an uncomfortable situation. I’m bout to shock em all I refuse to be the person he wants me to be
    1 point
  24. I switched from coffee to tea about 3 years ago. Typically Oolong, white or green. Limiting myself to one cup a day because started to notice my teeth staining.
    1 point
  25. Kid_asks_a_Officer_for_a_selfie-1tn6xfvd4z661.mp4
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. Instagram is played out now, there should be a 12 0z revival, too bad they never retain pictures from the earlier thread.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00