Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/11/2012 in all sections

1. gonna post these here but not because of the "Burners" but because of the "STYLE" element of the thread. It's rare to see something that really looks authentic/traditional/ to the place where it's painted. sure some people will laugh at that but this seems like Philly style to an extreme. Plus they stand out on page after page of rath/dmote/roids/shank/msk/zoer/druid/ etc
    2 points
  2. On this day, let's also not forget all those who have died as a result of 9/11... And I don't wanna hear your bullshit theories or politics. Death is death. The lies, denial, corruption and bullshit continue from a minority of so called leaders(from both sides) and in the end its the everyday people who pay the price. RIP to all involved.
    2 points
  3. 2 years probation and a $2500 fine for biting http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/09/hope-poster-artist-shepard-fairey-gets-two-years-probation-134864.html "Artist Shepard Fairey was sentenced on Friday to two years probation in a dispute stemming from his iconic "Hope" poster of President Obama. Fairey was charged with criminal contempt for creating false and fraudulent documents as well as destroying evidence in the course of a lawsuit against the Associated Press over the poster. “In order to cover up the fact that the assertion in his complaint was untrue, Fairey created multiple false and fraudulent documents that attempted to show he had used the photograph of then-Senator Obama with George Clooney in it as his reference,” the U.S. attorney's office for the Souther District of New York said in a statement. Fairey's "Hope" poster was one of the most memorable and famous symbols of the 2008 campaign — a stylized stencil image of Obama with red and blue hues. It quickly became the symbol of Obama's insurgent 2008 campaign. But Fairey was accused by the Associated Press of using an AP photo — and a legal dispute ensured between the AP and Fairey. Federal charges were brought against Fairey for evidence tampering and fraud in the course of that lawsuit between Fairey and the AP. He pled guilty to the charges in February."
    1 point
  4. I was 7 years old when it happened. Didn't understand what had happened fully, but I knew it was bad. RIP all those who lost their lives in the attack, the coming days, months, years and all those who serve.
    1 point
  5. Dude be a SMART ONE and remember to take your bipolar meds. Stop coming on here just to talk shit... its better when you post them flicks, I know you got a million of em.
    1 point
  6. The next time someone says "There's no such thing as too much weed, dude" I'm going to hit them with "Oh yeah? Well, what about Snoop? WHAT ABOUT SNOOP???"
    1 point
  7. True. I didn't realise there was a grandma in the crowd yesterday, and dropped an F bomb. Uncool. TPBM's favourite colour is red.
    1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. Rest in power Royl. 2 years to long brotha.
    1 point
  10. doing eighty down the van wyck on horseback
    1 point
  11. I went there for a high school trip years ago. Mad bitches were on my dick. They acted like they never saw a puerto rican before haha. Niggas were hating like shit too. I think it was cuz they all looked like the ying yang twins and bitches wasn't feelin them.
    1 point
  12. Yeah and RIP to the hundreds of thousands of civilians in the middle east that have been killed by the US military.
    1 point
  13. fuckin poser yo. Despicable. Wearing an Africa chain wit an Ipad in his hand just contradicts the fuck out of everything.
    1 point
  14. Writers of 12oz, we all know you like to spam your work, most of you have at least 3 forums where they present their newest sketches and whatnot. Im here to add a fourth to that list for you; http://www.reddit.com/r/blackbookgraffiti. Go there, spam your shit, old or new i dont care! A new platform to showcase whatever you want. Once i started posting the level of quality went down FAST, so i need some people to even it out again and make my useless posts reach the bottom of that page ^^ http://www.reddit.com/r/blackbookgraffiti Gogo, its another site where you can spam your stuff, you know you want to!
    1 point
  15. IIIIGHT SO THIS BATTLES GONNA B DIFFERENT WE GOIN TO DO THIS WESTERN THEME ITS ALL UP TO U U DO U CHARACTERS WHATEVER IT HAS TO B FULL COLOR THE TWIST WE WRITTIN OUR OWN NAMES DUE DATE FRIDAY THE 21 JUS TO GIVE YA THE TIME NEEDED N CASE YA WANT MORE TIME LET THE BATTLES BEGIN
    1 point
  16. they simply dont get hit you young ones. dont even wish about it!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00