Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/12/2012 in all sections

1. and comparing yaself to mad c and mek is a joke there in the elite of graff writers in the world period and redeye is a clown who wack all he can do is critisize only dudes in here that are orriginal and nasty in here are mek tesk and maybe a few others
    3 points
  2. this thread is making me think about changing my username to either LOW_STANDARDS or NO_STANDARDS ,.... yea, i might fuck a decent looking crackhead and i love fat bitches , fuck it!
    2 points
  3. Starting to lose faith, especially when I see this at least half the times I click a link. for the bitching
    1 point
  4. My dude, the best thing I can do is be direct on shit. If you keep getting caught up on dumb shit, you're not a very good criminal. This is furthered if you can't figure out on your own that DA= District Attorney, and that no $ for a lawyer= Public Pretender. On the plus side, you were smart enough to not speak with them cops. It's really amazing to me how many people in the general public are unaware of the fact that the cops are there to enforce, investigate, and charge people, that's it. What you plead to and what you get is largely up to the judge and may not reflect your original charge. The only reason cops want people to talk is to help them make their case, and not speaking helps enough. The rest is up to you. I would tend to say that having an open case is bad practice, especially if you get in trouble frequently or at all, but if you think you can continue on without shit being discovered, do you. Otherwise, at some point, you may wish to settle up as shit has a way of cathing up with people, and at the worst time. Also, I didn't read everything in here, so my bad if there was anything else here that would indicate your case was closed.
    1 point
  5. aaand yet another one i can take credit for in the database error thread.... thanks for the stolen props doughutmang
    1 point
  6. *needle off the record sound*
    1 point
  7. serious question. why does no one seem to like pesk?
    1 point
  8. Either or is fine by me. Link, as requested. She's got videos up too. She squeals a bit http://bilittlewhore.tumblr.com/
    1 point
  9. Of course I'm not serious.......
    1 point
  10. Re: Database Error A lot of work being done behind the scenes big changes coming soon
    1 point
  11. that tiger is tuff. this thread is way lame lately, pics or shut the fuck up. Bump the fuck outta Nova and Bones.
    1 point
  12. THANK YOU. so the prosecuting attorney probably called the arresting officer and was all "WTF DID YOU DO THIS LOL?! THAT'S ILLEGAL! I CAN'T WIN THIS CASE, LOL, LETS GO PICK ON BLACK PEOPLE!" cuz when I was booked in I asked if I could be a trustee or something, and the "good cop" officer replied, "OH, I DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE IN HERE THAT LONG", while "bad cop" officer kept talking shit. and usually, from what I understand, they make you sign a bag containing the evidence after they've measured it. any truth to this one? the same officer who said i wouldn't be in here long did some bad acting and "asked" his partner in front of me, "SO, WHAT DO WE DO WITH EVIDENCE NOW? THIS GOES RIGHT TO THE CHIEF, RIGHT?" no, that's not where evidence goes. or how it's processed. shenanigans. also they threw a public intox my way during booking to make sure I stayed in jail 24 hours. im pretty sure they were fucking with me to fuck with me. i never consented or admitted to anything. i dont talk to cops. they asked me, "what do you think this is?" i answered, "it looks like... it's time to speak with my lawyer". that's when super cop got pissed off and pulled me aside and threatened the shit out of me, all the way to jail. supercops partner was the "good cop" in the situation, had a smirk on his face the whole time. idk. just been worrying about this bullshit cuz i'm too poor right now to afford to hire a lawyer and I keep seeming to get arrested for nonsense. TLDR? fuck you. there's other threads faggot.
    1 point
  13. district attorney disposition: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100211114341AAxxw4T
    1 point
  14. super rough, right now. I'm interested in y'all's input.
    1 point
  15. http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112134&page=1380
    1 point
  16. Thanks but Not thanks, you should start a southern texas bench thread.
    1 point
  17. Word I didnt know what to do with the background so I just went for cool colors. still trying to develop this style a little more. I didnt really have an objective for the background either, maybe that's where I went wrong, I think it's a lil too chaotic.
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. false. ninjas were scalin tpbm's buildin, you had no time to grab your gun, they already had your wife and children
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00