Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/30/2009 in Posts

1. So I walked away from this last night with glass cuts in my scalp, arms, legs, and a minor concussion. I don't know how I am alive, I was the passenger. My boy was toe-up and I asked him to let me drive then bam. I guess I am lucky.
    4 points
  2. We got nice weather today so i said fuck it and went back to the beach. Found this dope tide pool lagoon spot and chilled then... Found this gem in the bathroom, deep northwest surf spot (bad lighting sorry) Fucked around at a preserved old logging camp on the way home, I dig old Americana shit like this
    3 points
  3. 3 points
  4. I was just attacked by a velociraptor with a jetpack. you don't see me making a thread about it.
    2 points
  5. that might delay your beating hows janea
    2 points
  6. I would like to be safe also. So Bojangle here you are good sir.
    2 points
  7. go fucking pens wooo! going to primantis to get a sandwich, and iron city
    2 points
  8. its a shame, i hear he's in negotiations with dreamworks to do the "Marc Ecko's Getting Up" real life action graffiti type movie.. i think he's signed on to play the lead. oh well...:rolleyes:
    2 points
  9. this is gangster as hell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy_nmSJodaA and yeah they are smoking weed and heres a hot girl just because
    1 point
  10. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear schnitz you live in switzerland? anywhere near geneva? bouttobethere edoggggggggggggy
    1 point
  11. over 300 albums here http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d903113e679f8879ab1eab3e9fa335ca601c7e318a09dc9e
    1 point
  12. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD My sister!
    1 point
  13. I'd prop you if I could, fucking great album.
    1 point
  14. bruno, your 3d is fucked man. you're missin the two middle parts of the U and the top left of the E good job at keepin line width mostly consistent, middle of the M is wierd.
    1 point
  15. "HOLY SHIT, ...I HAVE TO TELL TWELVE OUNCE"
    1 point
  16. wait......didnt this thread got locked? so the " great 12oz meltdown of 2009" somehow unlocked this thread? i noticed a couple locked threads that were in brickslayers became unlocked too. weird.
    1 point
  17. hell no! why dont you tube her?!
    1 point
  18. Vacations started a little earlier. May 28th. Thursday. Robitussin DM... Pizza... Beer, lassagna, tequila-jelly shots, wine and some friends... I miss my girl.
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. Sounds like he got off easy :lol:
    1 point
  21. definatley the whip bro
    1 point
  22. where im from..real gangsters take what they know and what theyre good at and capitalize on that..turn it into makin bread.. idk bout u cats who like being bums..i like money .. so shit i aint mad at msk and those who get PAID for doing what theyre going to do anyways.. if someone offered u a stack to put ur tag on theyre car i know for damn sure u aint gonna say no.. stop hating cuz u aint gettin the money.
    1 point
  23. in some (not all) of his pictures, mercer will photoshop his name somewhere into his pictures. but if youre not paying close attention, you'll miss it.
    1 point
  24. Re: Fast People * fixed :D
    1 point
  25. i hate when girls give slow head. i can't cum like this. i need the fast head bobbing action to bust a nut.
    1 point
  26. Subject: Driving Under the Influence – R.I. Style Only a person in Rhode Island could think of this. From the state where drunk driving is considered a sport, comes this true story. Recently, acting on anonymous civilian complaints a police patrol car staked-out a bar in North Providence, RI. After last call, the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing from a short distance. After what seemed an eternity in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine, dry summer night), flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons’ vehicles left. At last, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down Mineral Spring Avenue toward 146. The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said: “I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken." "I doubt it," said the truly proud driver. "Tonight, I'm the designated decoy."
    1 point
  27. i might get drunk and watch the fireworks tonight. should be fun.
    1 point
  28. hope the tree is okay... i know a good body shop that can hammer that dent right out for ya at a pretty cheap price. some crazy mexican dude.
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. usually its the opposite. after the 2 am texts/calls,i usually never hear from them again.
    1 point
  31. GO TO SLEEP stolen from Dirty Dozen's blog http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php/dirty_dozen_crew/entry/aint_no_love/
    1 point
  32. I'm glad no ones hatin, thank you
    1 point
  33. Petition to ban rap letters yo? Why not...
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. i have no idea, it will probly have csr in the name. i just entered your email addy on the invite page and it supposedly sent you a email. check your spam folder
    1 point
  36. YOU FORGOT OOPSEE!!
    1 point
  37. 1 point
  38. funny that nobody has said an apple or soemthing healthy like that!
    1 point
  39. Not to mention this nigga been reppin "South Side" Chicago hard as fuck on here. Talkin bout how he's from the hood and beats up white people on sight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    1 point
  40. ^This is real talk. Yall sleeping on Earl when really he's one of the most level headed mods on 12oz. And LMAO at niggas missing the "good ole days" of mods going on banning spree's every time they had a rough day at work. Last time that happened Theo and Mercer got the banhammer and yall same motherfuckers were bitching about that.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00