Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/17/2008 in all sections

1. Earmuffs, if you're talking about hubig pies....they're killin' it. i.e. picture from Grimey.
    4 points
  2. propses me!! please
    4 points
  3. true The person below will give me props to me for making yet another classic thread to stop this place from dying.
    2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. where the hell is the nonsense thread?
    2 points
  6. got overtime and buck dutter
    2 points
  7. just prop'd a few of you..
    2 points
  8. Lets learn a little bit about each other i'll start by making a statement and the next person answers TRUE or FALSE then makes a statement of their own, so again......... The next person to post after me would say true it the statement i said is true false if it not true. And so, here we go... The person below me is scared of heights.
    1 point
  9. has anyone been watching this? season finale was last week i believe? i dont watch tv really, but i am addicted to this goddamn show. it makes me poop neon hypergalactic urine out of my sweat glands it makes me so happy. not really. i just think its a good show that can potentially give alot of people some very bad ideas
    1 point
  10. Reuben James all the folks Around Madison County cussed your name Just a no count sharecroppin' colored man Who'd steal anything that he can And they always laid the blame on, Reuben James. hold comments till I'm done.. more....
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. KM4RT is right though....id pee in a fat girls butt.
    1 point
  13. 4 pages later and I'm still Irish. I'm still drinking and you guys are still a bunch of fucking assholes.
    1 point
  14. here's to all you negative nelly fuckwads ... ... cheers!
    1 point
  15. I propped Destroying, War, Aids, and Grimey. I am now off to arm wrestle this Lucha Libre that jacked me for my cans and shoelaces at the Burlington yards this weekend... winner gets a party at Chuck-E-Cheese as well as the other guys car. And I've always wanted a 1981 Honda Accord with orange fleck tint and spinner hubcaps.
    1 point
  16. Renave, Apeshit, War and some other people. Show some love. /nohomo
    1 point
  17. Don't worry, Some1...you'll probbaly have a good time in spite of us. Remember the following rules of thumb- Drink twice as much water as you normally do. Eat light but often. Booze in 100 degree outdoor heat will get you wasted three times as fast. Cops lie. Bands that sound good loud will only sound good outdoors if you're near the stage. Acoustic bands at large outdoor festivals with a varied lineup sound bad unless the sound guys really know what they're doing. If you like them, catch them when they play near you in a smaller venue. Don't take anything valuable or irreplacable. Shit gets lost real easy. If you have a nice camera, leave it at home and get a 80 dollar joint. If you can remember, try to pull the card out when you aren't using the camera and keep it in a safe place. If you can, get a second ID/license now (go to the DMV and say you lost the old one). Carry the old ID and a prepaid credit card with you around your neck. Leave your wallet at home. Also, prepaid cell phones FTW. There's a lot of advantages to a disposable phone that will become apparent if you think about it for a minute. Good luck out there.
    1 point
  18. oh it wasn't all n00bz duck butter is not in that category.
    1 point
  19. Yo. http://www.myspace.com/349373789 Check it out. If you got any good names to for me to go under msg me. Peace
    1 point
  20. you think there shouldnt be a National Act Like A Drunken Retard day?!? bro, we are on different waveleingths...
    1 point
  21. Smoking dust and chopping things down with an axe.
    1 point
  22. got a buncha fools on here.
    1 point
  23. i propped the page yo!. hit em back B
    1 point
  24. hey moogle: tell me about that cabinet you were building that ran win98 and mame games.
    1 point
  25. BEEEEERZZZ AND BLUNTZZZZZZZZZ
    1 point
  26. just hit off moogle and a few peeps.
    1 point
  27. wooorrdd..gettin it in!!..im spreadin like a mofucka too.. no/homo
    1 point
  28. good looking out, ill get you back when le 24'd goes away.
    1 point
  29. gotta spread it sohn, gotta spread it
    1 point
  30. would if i could i gotta wait for different ppl so i can spread it round.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00