Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/09/2008 in all sections

1. my props is stuck at 244 and 2 more people got at me anyone else not moving up?
    3 points
  2. just checking in... prop me, i'm bored
    3 points
  3. <----- 2067 is where I'm at right now
    3 points
  4. got the last 6 people. get back at me
    3 points
  5. im slept on, donate to my grill fund!
    3 points
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eK_W-wu4Q0
    2 points
  7. 7points to my next level...help me out...
    2 points
  8. I'm new to this whole system, so I figure I may as well ask here. I have received props 4 times, yet my points stay at 6. Does your "e-cred" only increase by 5 prop increments (or something) or am I stuck for whatever reason?
    2 points
  9. i got c walk and a couple other fools, get a brotha back!
    2 points
  10. Mercer2789, Daniel PowterPuff, Overtime, MOE-LESTER, renave AND IM OUT!!! HIT ME UP!
    2 points
  11. handing out teh props ...holla back...
    2 points
  12. -TORN- BITIN MY FUCKING STEEZ
    2 points
  13. I went to the store and on my way out, I was rushed by little girl scouts and felt obligated to buy their cookies. They are as delicious and I remember. My favorites are ThinMints and the peanut butter ones, but today I thought I would try something new and bought Caramel deLites. I was a girl scout kinda like her! When I was a kid we went door to door selling them.
    1 point
  14. I'd definitely go back and get the Hummer DAO, just on GP that he got your hat. he doesn't respect your property, so you don't respect his. That 3m Tar joint looks ill, too......"here's your souvenir, faggot"
    1 point
  15. violence is the only answer to these problems
    1 point
  16. bottom of the second E into the X. easy.
    1 point
  17. the arrow between the Ex is pretty clever on their part i suppose... i still like the UPS logo better paul rand FTW
    1 point
  18. i see it dawood.. its the EX that makes the arrow...
    1 point
  19. mercer and melk holding it down.
    1 point
  20. [ATTACH]83012[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]83013[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]83014[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  21. no lie that movie saved my ass royally after i ran away from this lockdown boarding school that got shut down by the stae later on for human rights violations i was living with my estranged dad because the school convinced my mom it was best to let me live on the streets. so i was on thin ice big time with him. so im hangin out at my boys crib and hes having a litte get together. he sold mushrooms and weed at the time, and we were all getting down about to trip. it was like 99 or some shit, and the unedited diirectors cut double vhs had just dropped so me and my boy were like lets go rent it before this shit kicks in. long story short, just as we get back with the movie we pull into the drveway to find 5 cop cars surrounding the house. we pulled away before they realized , but within the 15 minutes it took to rent that movie everyone got lined up ad rrested, and my boy got his moms house raided. we were the only ones to gt away, thanks to terry gilliams masterpiece. also see time bandits
    1 point
  22. feel what i forgot though...is the bitch had the nerve to hit the weed 2 times. what was the point in that? props courtesy of good weed and bad bitches.
    1 point
  23. atmosphere. i, personally, can't stand the shit!
    1 point
  24. I'm here it feels like I haven't been on this in a while
    1 point
  25. dun dun dunnnn. 24'd. lips still taste like crawfish.
    1 point
  26. Ahhh! I need to get one of these shits http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27901 Didnt the Nazis try to use those to shoot down planes?
    1 point
  27. 12oz moderators 1969
    1 point
  28. whoa....that inkheadscrew guy has 2 tic tacs...and theyre both red... http://12ozprophet.com/forum/member.php?u=120226
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00