Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

X men 3

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Spruce Lee, May 26, 2006.

1. Spruce Lee

Spruce Lee Senior Member

How'd everyone like it? I thought it was the best of them all. Best part: "Bitch do you know who i am? IM THE JUGGERNAUT!"

Also, i did enjoy the trailor for SNAKES ON A MOTHERFUCKIN PLANE!

2. odd.pr0ject

odd.pr0ject Member

yeah i saw that today, i agree with you as it was the best of the 3..that movie snakes on a plane looked pretty stupid to me though, but i did like the preview for ghost rider was sick

3. Raiden

Raiden Junior Member

wolverine killed a lot of people. other than that i didn't like it much

4. PurpleNerple

PurpleNerple Dirty Dozen Crew

That shit was dooddddyyyyyyness

fucking most cliche ridden bullshit ass motherfucking crap

fuck that movie and it's mother

don't waste a fucking dollar on that shit

5. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

Yeah really man, so much of it was predictable and fucking CHHHHEEEEEESSEY.

My question is how did that juggernaut bitch thing originate? The video was before the movie came out, and there's no way the comics/cartoons said, "I'm the juggernaut, bitch!" How did this happen?

6. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

Oh, and everyone in the theatre laughed their asses off when it showed the trailer for snakes on the plane. It was like, is this a joke? I guess hollywood has come to either remakes, or

YOUVE NEVER BEEN PREPARED FOR ANYTHING LIKE IT

SNAKES

....ON A PLANE!!!!!!!!!!

How did that shit get sold?

7. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

i dont know but i do know this.
    i was driving on i-95 in the middle of butt fuck counmtry and a drive under a overpass that read " im the juggernaut bitch" in black spray paint
    and t was the best momment of my 10 hr drive.

8. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

by far the gayest moment was when dude breaks free of his harness and stands there all, "im here, im queer" get used to it, now with my lovely white wings i fly away.

9. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

10. FuzZy

FuzZy Elite Member

HA..

11. CLAYTONCROWN

CLAYTONCROWN Member

i was also curious about the "im the juggernaut bitch" thing.

12. PurpleNerple

PurpleNerple Dirty Dozen Crew

Damn, I was twisted when i wrote that above

anyway

Dehydration woke my ass up

This movie was terrible

it was one cliche after another, like way too many

Everything out of Halle Berry's mouth is worthy of you rolling your eyes, not her fault, it's just a horrible script and she was stuck with a million and one cliches

Even the nerds who clapped at the beginning were silent at the end, and it's hard to tell those guys that this movie sucks...

Everything decent in this movie was in the preview

I kept waiting for the movie to start

Like, ok, here's another remotely cool thing, can the movie get started

Nope, never got started, just kept starting new subplots

Then it's on it's way to a predictable, cheesy ending

This movie is unbelievably bad...

a gang of 13 year old girls could have whipped up a better screenplay at a mothefucking sleepover party

THE ONLY THING WORTH WATCHING IN THAT WHOLE MOVIE IS THAT SCENE WHERE HE SAYS

"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH"

All the cool things about Xmen 2 were absent

there were not enough cool moments...

I really hated this movie

13. 2Blazzed

2Blazzed Senior Member

they actually went back and re did that whole scene to include that line. Since the "im the juggernaut bitch" internet craze started you know they had to try to mooch off

14. LICKERISH

LICKERISH Senior Member

i thought it was alright. not the best one, but alright. definitely too many subplots and the main plot seemed way too rushed. the juggernaut part was dope, and so was wolverine kickin that dude in the balls. the archangel guy was definitely brokeback, and there was no real need for him, he only had what, 3 lines? the part where he saved his old man and then made eye contact was sooooooo stupid.... and ghey.

15. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

Very true...poor halle berry, cause she's hot and can be a good actress. Like when she gets up off the couch and said "They can't cure you. you know why? cause there's nothing to cure! there's nothing wrong with you! or anyone for that matter!" I understand storm's opinion but that was the most cliche bullshit in the world.

They even got Wolverine to be cliche. He did that little pep talk all like "WERE XMEN. ALL OF US." that term had never been used before in the movies had it? and the first time he says it was in a group of 3 men and 3 women? Lawl?