1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

would you hit a girl?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by alleniverson, Dec 21, 2002.

1. alleniverson

alleniverson New Jack

would you hit a girl?

Discussion started by alleniverson - Dec 21, 2002

Ive always detested how society says its wrong for guys to hit girls no matter what. Ive always looked at as - if someone hits me, unprovoked, i will do whatever I possibly can to inflict pain onto that person. I dont care what I have to do. In a fight, I seriously would do some crazy shit like pull hair, rip off ears, poke eyes, claw, put my hands down their throat, and even go as far as to punch, kick, or even bite someone in the penis and/or testicles. Not to mention I own a gun and would use it in defense if needed.

Im a shy person who never gets into fights, and never provokes people, so therefore I feel if someone is starting a fight with me, and goes as far as to touch me, they deserve everything I can possibly do to hurt them and would feel no sympathy.

I brought this point up during my junior year of HS and the class was shocked. I also brought it up to some girl I know recently. They said it was disgusting, etc. But I truly would give it my all if a girl hit me. Even if I was alot bigger and stronger, and I rarely find girls bigger and/or stronger than me.

I dont understand why its so taboo. I think alot of people have adopted that thought just because its been labeled as being mature and respectable to not hit girls. And have never really looked at it from a logical/unbiased standpoint. But I swear if a girl were to hit me, unprovoked, shed have a fight on her hands.

How do you guys feel?

alleniverson - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. dukeofyork

dukeofyork 12oz Senior Member

dukeofyork - Replied Dec 21, 2002

if she balls a fist at me, she better hit me quick and hard and as many times as she can.

that goes for guys as well.

dukeofyork - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel 12oz Veteran Member

InnerCityRebel - Replied Dec 21, 2002

i have come close to hittin a ex-girls mom once becuase she wouldn't leave my place and just kept talking shit.I don't believe in hittin women but if provoked or hit first i might hit a women.the only other way is if she is coming at me with some sort of weapon.Then it is fight time if that is the case..

InnerCityRebel - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied Dec 21, 2002

if a girl hits me i would just club her over the head with a random blunt object and make love to her knocked out body

5. destroya

destroya 12oz Senior Member

destroya - Replied Dec 21, 2002

i'll choke the shit out of a bitch.

destroya - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

•nakEd - Replied Dec 21, 2002

when i was little... some girl took my basketball... and i slapped her across the face >=|

•nakEd - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Dec 21, 2002

i always thought it was not right for a guy to hit a woman. but my friend said something during class last year...

"if she hits like a man, she should take it like a man."

wait...are you a female then, alleniverson?

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Dec 21, 2002

I feel you sound like a psychopathic asshole, and have to get your head in check.

I've never been in the position where I've contemplated hitting a woman, so I can't say. I doesn't make any sense to me to strike one in the face with my fist. If she is taking advantage of the unwritten law and clubbing me in the nose, I will definitely defend myself and disable her, but not by punching her in the face. Probably try to get here into some painful submission hold and have her regret out loud that she even tried. I will also warn her that if she wants to physically fight, I will probably let a few punches loose out of anger and that they will probably find their way to her face. If she still goes ahead, at least she knows the deal and can't complain afterwards. Beer,

El Mamerro

9. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

Grandola - Replied Dec 21, 2002

Re: Re: would you hit a girl?

yea - this ^ is how i would handle shit too.

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. !CEBERG

!CEBERG 12oz Member

!CEBERG - Replied Dec 21, 2002

I've been in that position before...

I would just muscle her out honestly. But they say "ohhhh we want the same rights as men, we can do shit just the same girl power!" I honestly wouldn't hold it against someone if they hit a chick.

Like my boy said to his ex girl "look, if you try to fight my friend (who is a girl) I will in all honesty give you a fuckin head up, I don't know enough girls like that, to have them come and fight you and your friends over some dumb shit, so know this, you do something stupid? I will, seriously, beat the shit outta you and any other chick or dude you bring around me or her"

and that was that.

in school tho, some chick spilt like pudding on this dudes shirt, an he was like "ah shit what the fuck?"

and the chick looked at him an said "WHAT?"

so he stood up out of his chair, and proceeded to beat the shit out of her.

!CEBERG - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. EveryWhere

EveryWhere 12oz Senior Member

EveryWhere - Replied Dec 21, 2002

u took my answer :(

EveryWhere - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Dec 21, 2002

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Dec 21, 2002

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  14. Missinterpreted

Missinterpreted 12oz Member

Missinterpreted - Replied Dec 21, 2002

hahah yea, what he said.

and yes, id hit a girl. and if some dude ever hit me, well... ill tell all my man friends and we'll see whos the bitch.

Missinterpreted - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

angry xbox - Replied Dec 21, 2002

if she is my weight and my size and seriously wants beef... please believe