Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Whos on Flickr?

Discussion in 'Art & Design' started by Hayabusa, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

I just uploaded a butt load of work onto it. Tryin to keep up with art so I figured setting up Flickr will get me turning out more work...

Anyone else on there? I know theres a lot of photo buffs out there. Any art doing heads? Wanna be Flickr friends?

2. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

how much is it a month?

3. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

4. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

oh i thought you bought a membership.. the free one only allows a few uploads a month i think.

5. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

im not sure
    i just uploaded like 100 photos last night
    i think its something about how many galleries u can have
    but other than that it looks pretty good and free to me

6. ShortFuse

ShortFuse Elite Member

I do need something to keep me productive....I have an old account but I dont know what email its attached to and I cant login. Gotta make another.

7. Port-A-John Enthusiest

Port-A-John Enthusiest Senior Member

Ive been using photobucket for a few years, ever since i stopped using Photodump in like..2003 bajaja:ballcap:

8. Leland Palmer

Leland Palmer Member

You can upload 100mb of photos a month and 2 videos on the free account. Just use photoshop or whatever to resize your images before you put them up so they're small files.

9. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Senior Member

I have the pro account. It was 25 dollars for a year so about 2 dollars a month.

With the free one you can only have about 200 photos total or something like that too, which is why I paid for it.

10. i'moffthywallz

i'moffthywallz Senior Member

I first I thought you meant WHO? Who Mob - Weeds Heads Only crew pics on flickr

11. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

12. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Senior Member

13. written

written Member

Just added you as a contact on there!

14. Decyferon

Decyferon Moderator Crew

15. Ages831

Ages831 Junior Member

check out antihero29 and st1ll_t1pp1n ! :)