Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Whos on Flickr?

I just uploaded a butt load of work onto it. Tryin to keep up with art so I figured setting up Flickr will get me turning out more work...

Anyone else on there? I know theres a lot of photo buffs out there. Any art doing heads? Wanna be Flickr friends?

im not sure

i just uploaded like 100 photos last night

i think its something about how many galleries u can have

but other than that it looks pretty good and free to me

I do need something to keep me productive....I have an old account but I dont know what email its attached to and I cant login. Gotta make another.

im not sure

i just uploaded like 100 photos last night

i think its something about how many galleries u can have

but other than that it looks pretty good and free to me

You can upload 100mb of photos a month and 2 videos on the free account. Just use photoshop or whatever to resize your images before you put them up so they're small files.

I have the pro account. It was 25 dollars for a year so about 2 dollars a month.

With the free one you can only have about 200 photos total or something like that too, which is why I paid for it.

oh i thought you bought a membership.. the free one only allows a few uploads a month i think.

you can upload as much as you want daily...well under 100mb on free or pro account.but the free account only shows your latest 200 uploads.so if you want to keep uploading more pics your gonna need to get pro.i think its like 24.95 or something a year.

also..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35237600@N07

not a photographer or anything but i have alot of pics of freights and graff in general.probably like 2500+ check it out if your into freights or graffiti in general.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now