Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Who is the best James Bond?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shaolinmasta, Feb 21, 2006.

1. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Since there's a new Bond film coming out shortly I thought I'd make a subject related to it, also because ive stated hiring 007 films (I've just seen From Russia With Love which has a extremely hot russian chick Bond beds naturally & Goldfinger which has the coolest baddie Oddjob which kills cunts with his hat)

[​IMG]
    Sean Connery

[​IMG]
    George Lazenby

[​IMG]
    Roger Moore

[​IMG]
    Timothy Dalton

[​IMG]
    Pierce Brosnan

[​IMG]
    The new movie which is going to have Daniel Craig as Bond.

I would have to say Sean Connery was the best though that's what everyone say's so I'll say Lazenby because he was only in 1 film because he was too shit.

The chicks in the bond films are always hot I don't think ive seen one that is a mole.

2. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

I like how Roger Moore made the role a little bit more tongue in cheek.

No homo, of course.

3. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

Sean Connery all day

4. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

Its a fuckin tie between roger moore and sean connery in my book....i would go with whoever did MORE 007 movies....but they both did the same number of movies!!

Q was always the shit tho..

5. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

People never give Dalton the credit he deserves.
    He took Bond from a campy and dated formula and
    moved it into the new world of big action blockbusters.

The old bonds are fun because they are so out of touch.
    Martinis, white tuxedos and baccarat?

6. I just voted sean connery 1000 times cause its not even a real question. Besides that, roger moore is just funny, dalton sucked and brosnan is the best after connery but just not good enough. Daniel craig? dude looks too stupid to be a 00.
    I think the best thing i've ever heard was that robbie williams would be the next 007. You're all entitled to hate the dude a million times and for a million reasons but if you think about it, he fits the bill just fine

my 2 cents (and a thousand votes to top it)

7. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

i see your two cents and raise you a boogie hands..

8. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

simple- Watch the flick Layer Cake and then try to tell me Craig wont be a great Bond.

I think Turkish from Snatch would have been good, but he's got the transporter series going.

9. i agree with just about everything you said, but if you watch LayerCake with Daniel Craig theres a few moments in the film that you can actually picture him as Bond.

10. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

yeah this poll makes alot of sense its only been viewed 42 times but 1002 people voted only 1 vote per registered user

Total Votes: 1002
    You have already voted in this poll

TIHS DAMN POLL IS FIXED

11. I liked the Tim Dalton movies. Not so much because of him, but they always had nifty stuff going on, like dudes falling into cocaine-crushing machines, and Bond barefoot waterskiing while attached to a boatplane with a speargun. Also, death by electric eel.

I think Daniel Craig will make a fine Bond, it's hard to picture him, but dude is good. Still, it should have been:

[​IMG]

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

13. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Connery hands down.

14. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Sean Connery...hands down.
    Back when Bond was suave and smooooooth...instead of cheeky and cheesy.