1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

When You Die.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by why write?, Nov 13, 2004.

1. why write?

why write? 12oz Veteran Member

When You Die.

Discussion started by why write? - Nov 13, 2004

Ive been thinking for awhile from being bored and going to school and i was thinking of what happens when you die. Everyone believes in there own things of what is going to happen when they die, and this is whats going to happen to you. For example if Joe is thinking he is going to go to heaven his whole entire life, he will go to his own 'made up heaven' because this is what he has been thinking his whole entire life and it will be the last thought in his head when he dies. Another example is if someone thinks that they will become a animal in there next life, then they will become one. I believe the more that you believe that something will happen, the more chance that it will happen. If you think nothing will happen, then all your gonna see is nothing and then its over. So I think that when you die, the next thing that will happen to you is what you believe in and what you have been thinking your whole entire life because that will be the last thought in your head, even if you dont know your gonna die, your body will sense it and it will trigger your brain to that last thought that you have been thinking your whole life.

why write's philosophy on life. does anyone agree/disagree, thoughts? concerns? questions?

why write? - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. gatita

gatita 12oz Senior Member

gatita - Replied Nov 13, 2004

When I die, I will be dead. And maybe I'll be reincarnated, and maybe I wont. I wont have any solid recollection of my Gatita life, so it wont really matter. Will I be floating around with God and his right hand man in fluffy clouds? I highly doubt it.

Go watch the movie Waking Life.

gatita - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

casekonly - Replied Nov 13, 2004

i'm refusing to die.

actually, where i go is probably the best place to go...back to the earth.

existing and living on in peoples memories, until one day...one day i won't be mentioned any longer because there will be no one here to think about me.

haha that's sad.

honestly, i think it's like changing clothes. moving from this life to the next. it's all good.

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

kaesthebluntedwonder - Replied Nov 13, 2004

i believe everyone, well not everyone, but people have a soul that when they pass on, it goes back to where it came from. i don't know where that is, but people spend their lives trying to figure that out. you could also think of it as, your whole life is just you returning to where you came from, in the end that is...your life is just a path leading there.

i also read up on some buddhism that talked about how you don't come out of nowhere...obviously since you came from your parents, but you really could have been in another form in your past life and somehow you ended up in your parents bodies, and all that chemistry of the body and what not, so you became sperm and egg from something....it's tought to explain it, because I suck at putting these types of thoughts into words. the way the book said it was so perfect though.

I guess it's like, when you die, your body will decompose, or if you get cremated, your body goes everywhere, and you could become a tree, a squirrel, anything and everything, so that you continue to live on in various forms as you did before you were even born.

kaesthebluntedwonder - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Peanut - Replied Nov 13, 2004

I would love to come back as a cat in my next life. i think it's impossible for me to form an opinion on this because who knows? anything's possible.

Mr. Peanut - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E 12oz Elite Member

T=E=A=S=E - Replied Nov 13, 2004

i dont give a shit.

when you die your dead, done for, its a wrap.

who gives a fuck up until that point.

T=E=A=S=E - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Overtime - Replied Nov 13, 2004

man fuck, i dont give a shit, after the funeral, in which i will most freshanitly be still kickin or just sittin in the crowd, they can feed me to homeless people, homersexual homeless people....

Overtime - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. Mr. Peanut

onesecond is coming back as this dude
    [​IMG]

9. oneeightyone

oneeightyone 12oz Senior Member

oneeightyone - Replied Nov 13, 2004

it bothers me to think about that for some reason.

being alone and forgotten is what scares me the most out of anything.

There are certain people that i look at sometimes and think that this person one day will die and i will be missing them, or they will forget me once im gone. it's just so hard to think about sometimes because of connections you have with people...mother, father, siblings, those you love.

but that's life i guess, you live it as happy as possible and keep going strong.

Love helps a little. Hate helps a lot

what am i talking about, i guess im depressed right now, fuck!

oneeightyone - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. thegirlecho

thegirlecho 12oz Member

thegirlecho - Replied Nov 13, 2004

i think when you die thats it. no afterlife. no reincarnation. nothing. your physical body no longer exists, so it can no longer create thought, since thought is the by-product of a physical process. pretty much the only thing that remains is your memory or legacy, which lives on only as long as other people exist and perpetuate the memory of your existence.

thegirlecho - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. Mr. Peanut

you damn nihilist.

12. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

casekonly - Replied Nov 13, 2004

if reincarnation is the reality of things, i want to come back as pudding so that all the ladies of 12oz would.....nevermind. i need to go to the store and get some pudding before i flip out.

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. Mr. Peanut

i just cracked open a fresh case...

14. fermentor666

fermentor666 12oz Veteran Member

fermentor666 - Replied Nov 13, 2004

All I see is polygons.

fermentor666 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. vyper-

vyper- New Jack

vyper- - Replied Nov 13, 2004

when i die i want to be stuffed so i look semi-life like, have a few creepy effects like no eyeballs and what not and then i want to be placed atop a building gargoyle style.

oh we talkin about souls n shit? fuck knows what happens there but theres only one way to find out i guess

vyper- - Rank: New Jack - Messages: