Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Whats up with Oregon

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by KILROE, Mar 16, 2002.

1. KILROE

KILROE Junior Member

It seems like a lot of writers are moving or visting Oregon. Why? Are there a lot of fraights up there? Is there a big graff scean? is it more chill than the city? whats up with oregon??

2. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

im dehydrated, i heard it rains a lot up there!

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i gotta go there soon.......

no, seriously, i do.

4. CAPS

CAPS Member

......PORTLAND

I love portland and they have a SICK graff seen poping. They have some nice legal walls and shit.

CAPS....... kill your cat and help control the pet population.

5. KILROE

KILROE Junior Member

what about the fraights??

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

frEight.
    if you cant even spell freight, you need to be checking flash cards, not lay-ups.

and i dont know what the hell you guys are talking about. the buff in portland is on top of things.

7. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

i was just benching in oregon, it was a bad day, i spotted nothing but toy outlines. portland has a kick ass scene, nice rooftops on the drive in.

8. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

and its not scean or seen, its scene.

9. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

bobo lives in portland. are you from portland, seek?

10. bastard ideals..........?

bastard ideals..........? New Jack

I was there for about a month visiting my girl and i have to agree with seeking, I walked around every day for that whole month, both sides of the bridges, and only came away three roles and some artsy polaroids. The buff there realy seems to be on at all times. The only legal wall I saw was jacked. Nothing to speak of on top, but I wish I could have seen the history underneath. Oh by the way, Portland is probably the best place on earth. Forests, beach, water and friendly people. What more do you want.

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

mapo,
    nope, not from there at all. anyway, word im told, is theres alot of 'civilians' that buff shit when it goes up. i could have false info, but it would be in keeping with the ridiculously graff free image of the downtown area.

12. Washington Irving

Washington Irving New Jack

im about to go out there for a minute in a month or so but all the homies are gettin knocked or on the run. Seems like you gotta lay low out in the NW or rock steel which i dont feel that much. Seeking is right. this bitch is out to ruin the lives of my whole crew, she straight jocks, its pretty amusing from afar, but when ive got kids on the run telling me warrants this, arrests that its not even a game

Drastic Fuckin Measures

13. phism

phism Member

i heard they have public bikes in portland ;D

14. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Guest

H8lyfe would know also...........The Drastic Fucking Measures that the 5-0 take down there are sinister!! They'll fuck ya..........buff is hard and the fr8's suck so don't go there and screw up other peoples layups!!

15. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

i almost went to school at portland state...i couldnt leave nocal tho. i've heard the freight scene was bangin, but who knows unless you're involved there.