Whats up with Oregon

KILROE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoeHatesCops

i was just benching in oregon, it was a bad day, i spotted nothing but toy outlines. portland has a kick ass scene, nice rooftops on the drive in.

I was there for about a month visiting my girl and i have to agree with seeking, I walked around every day for that whole month, both sides of the bridges, and only came away three roles and some artsy polaroids. The buff there realy seems to be on at all times. The only legal wall I saw was jacked. Nothing to speak of on top, but I wish I could have seen the history underneath. Oh by the way, Portland is probably the best place on earth. Forests, beach, water and friendly people. What more do you want.

mapo,

nope, not from there at all. anyway, word im told, is theres alot of 'civilians' that buff shit when it goes up. i could have false info, but it would be in keeping with the ridiculously graff free image of the downtown area.

im about to go out there for a minute in a month or so but all the homies are gettin knocked or on the run. Seems like you gotta lay low out in the NW or rock steel which i dont feel that much. Seeking is right. this bitch is out to ruin the lives of my whole crew, she straight jocks, its pretty amusing from afar, but when ive got kids on the run telling me warrants this, arrests that its not even a game

Drastic Fuckin Measures

Guest Dr. Doom

H8lyfe would know also...........The Drastic Fucking Measures that the 5-0 take down there are sinister!! They'll fuck ya..........buff is hard and the fr8's suck so don't go there and screw up other peoples layups!!

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived