Whats up with Oregon

KILROE

portland dosnt have a strictly graff shop

they used to have pretty close to one like it sold cloths and shit also but now they got a few stores with some supplies. the scene is pretty sweet lots of chill places but they can be hard to find.

its got some wierrd writers though like fader and hitop theyre styles are so crazy

yep. the office on burnside is the only place i can find graff shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Re: ......PORTLAND

I love portland and they have a SICK graff seen poping. They have some nice legal walls and shit.

CAPS....... kill your cat and help control the pet population.

dude what the fuck are you talking about?

have you ever been to portland?

• 2 weeks later...
I was there last summer and was able to scope out a few faded pieces. Buff is everywhere though.

The only legal wall i found was one that was dedicated to the people in SE portland or something like that. It read "Peace In Portland."

THAT WALL IS SOOOOOO OLD.

DONE BY:

METRO--DETR---BORE (R.I.P.)

portland has ok graff. a lot of visitors lately. everything on the highway gets buffed.

freights arent too bad but crews are territorial about their spots.

lots and lots of hipsters and shit. lots of honkeys. im white though so hey.

AS CREWS SHOULD MAINTAIN THEIR SPOTS.

DON'Y YOU AGREE?

PEACE-

• 2 weeks later...

was up there a few months back. honestly i was expecting more graff on the streets. the buff seems to be on top of things. but you'll see tags on trashcans and in bar bathrooms and such. few throwups/rooftops here and there. some trucks too. not bad for a vacation. some fun stuff to do and really nice people. id at least check it out. way better in the summertime though. when i was there it was 90 degrees but was told that it had been raining for months just before i got there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Portland graff is mostly writers traveling through on vacation. There are some dope heads there, but the law comes down pretty hard. Nice place to ride bikes and eat vegan food for the three weeks out of the year that it's not raining.

------------------

Daily Street Art Photography...

EndlessCanvas.com

props to my oregon fam from emergnsee... much love.. thanks for the cypher post... i did all hyour states drugs and brought a few... see you sooner rather then later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived