Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What do you do at work when your bored........

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Anyone, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Anyone

Anyone Member

....besides surfing 12oz, what do you do to kill the time at work. I'm fucking bored. I listen to music, draw some shit, and I usually go on the occassional smoke break, wink wink......

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

well i work at an art supply store, so let your imagination wander...

3. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

draw and surf 12 oz...

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I have three jobs and I go to school....it keeps me busy

5. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

i got fired.

6. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i try not to get bored. ps2. check out high profile dream spots and shit..

7. esok_one

esok_one New Jack

i dont have a job anymore my last one was at a toy store...id just "demo" the rc cars and shit.

8. imported_MoeLarryCurly

imported_MoeLarryCurly Member

i would steal slim jims from aisle 3 to eat

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

at my last job I would mack it to the 13 year old girls that would walk by my store then I would convince them to get thier mom to buy them $100 worth of clothing.

10. Iris

Iris Banned

where did you work?

at quiznos... me make revolting combinations of food and make each other eat it, tell each other to do the dishes and throw food.

we also make 25 cent bets on how late the manager is going to come in.

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

sit around and make weird copies and create art out of it...i threw it all away at the end though!

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

when I HAD a job we usually would go aroung back and fuck around with the toys and forklifts and stuff. Steal all the food in the back too and walk around. And of course, smoke copious amounts of marijuana.

And I didn't even get fired......

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I worked at a clothing store in a mall...a "pop culture" clothing store...damn raver pants and tribal shirts...ewww.

14. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

15. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

it's really too bad that i'm too lazy to read the actual question. i am such a fucking roach.