Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Anyone

What do you do at work when your bored........

....besides surfing 12oz, what do you do to kill the time at work. I'm fucking bored. I listen to music, draw some shit, and I usually go on the occassional smoke break, wink wink......

Guest MR BOJANGLES

well i work at an art supply store, so let your imagination wander...

at my last job I would mack it to the 13 year old girls that would walk by my store then I would convince them to get thier mom to buy them $100 worth of clothing.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

at my last job I would mack it to the 13 year old girls that would walk by my store then I would convince them to get thier mom to buy them $100 worth of clothing.

where did you work?

at quiznos... me make revolting combinations of food and make each other eat it, tell each other to do the dishes and throw food.

we also make 25 cent bets on how late the manager is going to come in.

Guest fr8lover

sit around and make weird copies and create art out of it...i threw it all away at the end though!

when I HAD a job we usually would go aroung back and fuck around with the toys and forklifts and stuff. Steal all the food in the back too and walk around. And of course, smoke copious amounts of marijuana.

And I didn't even get fired......

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

i try not to get bored. ps2. check out high profile dream spots and shit..

it's really too bad that i'm too lazy to read the actual question. i am such a fucking roach.

back at the old job at the gas station, i used to have competitions of who could steal the most food, besides the fact that i was the supervisor i just pretty much walked up to what ever i wanted and ate it. or just took whatever i felt like off the shelf. we also used to have donair fights, you just put one person behind the cashiers ounter and one person behind the food racks and proceed to throw donairs at eachother.

also, late night mullet spotting was great. getting high in a steamed up car wash is always fun. trying to upload games on to my computer, deleting my retarded bosses emails, but my fave had to be taking out the tape in the camera and putting in a snowboarding movie and watching it on the security tv was my favourite.

i find myslef usually beat boxing...i dunno why its just a habbit of mine..and of course draw like everyone else...and for some reason the comp is really fucked so it makes the print on here seem really small.. looks like ill have to investigate that problem...but yeah thats pertty much it..

Guest euthana5ia

i work at a pharmacy...and no i cant get any drugs, i do the register...i eat lots of candy, pop, steal money, masturbate in the basement pretedning to be filling the pop machines, draw, steal cameras, conduct extremely well planned and executed jobs in which a friend comes in gets a whole bunch of expensive stuff and i pretend to ring it up but really not...oh and i get free film developing too for all my graff pics.

Guest 455

when I was working I spent many hours playing pool when it was slow.

draw

sleep

kill animals

play the dot game

dream about painting trains

and wack off-----

-------when i get free time--come spring i'll be way 2 buzy 2 think about doing anything...............40hrs now spring 56plus hrs!!!!!

:mad: :crazy: :rolleyes: :o

I'm a cook. I usually stand around and throw stuff (e.g. mushroom slices, diced tomatos, cheese) at the waitresses. Yeeha

Originally posted by euthana5ia

conduct extremely well planned and executed jobs in which a friend comes in gets a whole bunch of expensive stuff and i pretend to ring it up but really not

Gotta love those intricately planned steals.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this