Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ugly Girls That Think They're Too Hot For YOU

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Grandpa, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Grandpa

Grandpa Junior Member

So I was sitting in my Spanish class yesterday, and for one reason or another, we get into a conversation about some Red Sox player, and how he ended up marrying a girl from Boston College. The girl went to undergraduate school with my teacher, and was apparently very good looking. In any case, some chick in my class has the nerve to pipe out "Ew, I would never marry him. He's not even that great looking."

Now let' take a time out so I can describe this girl to you. She is the kind of girl that probably played field hockey and softball in High School. (If you don't know what that means, then you probably are one of those girls.) She stands about 5'10''. She's pure chub, with these two gigantic ham hock thighs. She lives in sweat pants and oversized t-shirts, never does her hair, has a fat ass, and is generally an all around slob. Where does this bitch get off saying she would NOT marry a Red Sox player?

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off. I had half a mind to just stand up and put the ugly girl in her place. Not only would she be lucky for a Red Sox player to propose to her, but she would also be lucky if ANYONE proposed to her. The problem with today's society is that too many girls think they're too hot. Fuck all this anti-anorexia and bulemia shit. It used to be that girls thought they weren't good enough because they don't look like the models in magazines and on TV. Now they think they don't even have to try. If I had the choice between the two, I would rather the girls start puking in buckets in their closets again.

I'm sick of decent looking guys settling with ugly, unappreciative, fat women. It's bullshit. Half the girls I know have boyfriends that are better looking than they are. Girls need to get a reality check. My guy friends can dress better than half the girls I see at parties. We put in that extra effort to look assembled before we go out, and most of us spend our lives in the gym. Why don't you women lead by example. Whoever told you that you're fine the way you are lied to you.

Anyway, I wrote this shit for my website jswano.com and I got some emails already about how what I wrote was fucked up, and that I am an asshole. What do you all think?

2. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Its the truth.
    some bitches set their standards too high, and they get what they have coming to them because of that. So i guess everything balances itself out.

3. heroin dart

heroin dart Senior Member

4. postmodernism

postmodernism Junior Member

valid argument. You want to see the truely repugnent side of femdom. Go to the bar suited up. Chicks that would normally ignore you will assume that either paid or a "someone"and try to get drinks out of you. This is a good picking up technique. A sly player will capitolize. Tell them that you are from out of town on buisness The suit draws the curiosity, pour 30 dollars worth of booze down the gully and and show her to your 50 a night red roof digs. At this time you unwrap the package and gut the hoof. Or play checkers and scrabble.
    All told....if your in a slump. this may get the ball rollin. Plus it will costs less than 100$
    Straight up lie to the bitch. Tell her you work for Microsoft or some shit If you run into her later...oh well, she got the lies, the dick and thats that. Serve her right for being a materlialistic gold diggin whore

5. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

cheack that jew bitch fro 901920

her daddys director or some shit

ugly fuck'n horse faced bitch if ever
    there was one, but like 'Grandpa' says,
    its the fact she thinks she's hot that
    makes me want ot break her
    unroman beak

sleek..

6. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

well if they can screw a different frat boy every weekend they dont care about you.

7. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

NICE WAY TO PLUG YOUR WEBSITE ON THE LO NIGGA...HAHA...AND YEAH IM GONNA HAVE TO COSIGN, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO GIVE YOU A SUPERSIZE "NO HOMO" FOR THE COMMENT OF YOUR HOMEBOYS BEING "TOO CUTE" FOR THEIR BITCHES...NOWADAYS, BITCHES HAVE SELF ESTEEM...SO MUCH SO THAT THEY FEEL LIKE THEY GET TO ROCK MAD HARD AND THEY FINALLY REALIZED THAT THEY HAVE THE UPPER HAND CUZ THEY GOT THE PUSSY...THE KEY TO THIS SHIT NOT AFFECTING YOU IS ACTING LIKE YOU DONT EVEN WANT PUSSY. ITS ALWAYS WORKED FOR ME...JUST PLAY IT COOL, DONT BE AN ASSHOLE, BUT DONT BE A JOCKBOX EITHER...I PLAY MY POSITION, LAID BACK LIKE IM RECLININ IN THE MAYBACH, AND THE SHORTIES FEEL IT...BUT YO, AINT NOTHIN I HATE MORE THAN A GASSED FAT BITCH. TRUE STORY.

MEROE

8. Theodore Huxtable

Theodore Huxtable Banned

what a coincidence, i was talking about this with my boy from memphis today over the phone. we was talking about "stuck-up ugly chicks..." for real, how you gonna be ugly and stuck-up at the same time? that shit don't mix. he told me how he walked past an ugly girl and said "what's up" to her, and she threw her neck back and did the "uuugh!" thing that white girls do. seriously if i was him i would've clowned the bitch right on the spot. some guy says what's up to your ugly ass, you'd better appreciate it. my 2 cents.

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i'm with you on the ho with an ego problem, it would have been awesome of course to have replied to her

10. Grandpa

Grandpa Junior Member

i threw a house party a couple weeks back, and my boy was talking to some chick and her friends...i came over to say whats up and the girl tried dishing out some attitude to me, i bitched her out in front of the whole party and told her that shes in no condition to be giving anyone a fucking attitiude and that if i was sober i wouldnt have even spoken to her, i also told her that girls like her are only good for the bang and ditch anyway, and she could get the fuck out of my party if she was gonna come at me like that.

11. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

what was the attitude she dished out to you ?

12. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

I would have choked a bitch for that one...

13. Grandpa

Grandpa Junior Member

i came over to my boy and said whats up, then i introduced myself to the girls, and said something like "you ladies having a good time tonight?" and the broad rolls her eyes and completely ignores me and turns around

14. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

yeah yeah yeah. Bitches suck. Not every single one but a concrete majority of them are vastly undeserving of us stand up guys. Once in a while you find a diamond in the ruff and you build some shit. Im like Meroe i just sit back and take everything in. Anybody that looks interesting will get some eyecontact. If i feel a vibe i might go in for some small talk. under no circumstances will i communicate anything suggestive unless the mark is really trying to give it up. Them are the chicks you want to watch out for. Might wake up in the morning with Herpes and no wallet. If you just maintain an air of confidence and a subtle sense of humor you will be able to sift through the riff raff and meet someone thats worthy of hanging out and sex. Thats just me, I like to keep my options as open as possible. Not to burn bridges....so to speak... I keep 5 girls on line. They all know im not looking for a relationship. Most of them would speak for me if given the opportunity. They are all fun to hang out with and they will all give it up. Ive never been able to understand the hit it and quit it philosophy. Why not hit it and hit it and hit it again? Half of the women ive slept with i slept with her friends first...
    Learn how to work your way through cliques. Bitches talk. If your a good guy and you perform in bed their friends will hear about it. If you bust in less than a minute they hear about that too. If you maintain friendship status and nothing else there is no reason to not hollar at her friends. Not for sex but to assert yourself and make sex an option. Dont fall into the friend trap though. Its like a sciences. Anybody can figure it out. Move swiftly grasshopper Just use your head.
    Be aware of the game so you dont get played.

15. saraday

saraday Senior Member

snobby girls (good OR bad looking) are fucking stupid.

they hate themselves and they treat people with disrespect to make themselves feel better.

attitude is really what makes a person BEAUTIFUL.

i used to be the butt of bitchy-girls jokes. in grade/middle school i was teased relentlessly for not following the norm. i never let it bother me and it pissed them off beyond belief.

next time a bitchy chick laughs in your face or rolls her eyes at you for no reason, laugh in her face and ask her if she's happy with who she is. it's comedy gold.