Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Tuesday,September 11 2001

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by The Taco bell Bomber, Sep 11, 2001.

1. The Taco bell Bomber

The Taco bell Bomber New Jack

..in my opinion this is one of thw worst tradgadies(sp?) this is not another thread to talk abotu polictics or what we should do in retaliation. this is a thread first of all to express my sorrow for those who have been killer or injured in these horrible events.. and also to say that i will never forget where i was when i first herd the news...my parents always told me that they remember exactly where they were when they herd that president kenedy was assasinated...i know now how they felt.. i was in US hist2 2nd period and 10:05 am when i first herd of the news of thep lanes crashging into the towers..i honestly dont think i will ever forget that...where where you?

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I was sleeping,

but was woken to see the first plane,
    then saw the second plane live.

And I will always remember Bush refering
    to the responsible parties as 'folks'.

3. Apelles

Apelles Member

I was walking into my dad's room at 6:00 am to get the keys so I could drive my friends to school. I looked up at the TV in time to watch a live shot of the second plane flying right into the WTC. I jsut stood there for about twenty minutes, stunned by what I was seeing. This day could very well take a place among such events as The end of WWII, The Kennedy Assasination, and Pearl Harbor, in that you will remember for the rest of your life where you were when you heard.

------------------
    AIM: DurtyTrol

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i'm not getting started on bush.

------------------
    Stonecutters #1

5. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

I had just gotten out of the shower. I got dressed and was about to go to work. My roommate called me on the phone (he was in the next room, but he thought that I had already left for work). I turned on the T.V. and sat there in shock for about 3 hours.

Do you guys remember where you were when you heard about the Oklahoma City bombing? How about where you were when the Challenger exploded? Those days (and today) will forever be etched in my mind.

R.I.P. to all the innocent victims everywhere (including the innocents that will be killed when the United States retaliates).

------------------
    Al
    Stonecutters #1

6. The Taco bell Bomber

The Taco bell Bomber New Jack

dont bring politics into this thread..please
    thousands of people were killed this is no time say anythign about anyone...all you people out there that claim to have no pride for the us or a social outkast and claim you dont care about anyone, you know that this touches you and makes you feel sick even if you wont admit it

7. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

i heard on this page and at first i thought it was a joke

8. the last slave

the last slave Member

about 10:00 in Painting/Graphic Design
    I was shocked i thought it was a joke.
    Then i got a little scared because i heard a plane was headed for my city but crashed.I'm still in shock right now. This is just the most cowardly thing a person can do.it just makes me soooo angry.

RIP to all those who died

9. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

my mom phoned me and woke me up with the ringing....
    i called her back and she told me.....
    in that weird voice.......that makes your hair stand on end......
    and i basically felt my face contort and my mouth felt like
    it started to salivate.....and i remember feeling an overwhelming
    feeling of disgust....................

10. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

i was in photography class when someone runs in and says we are under attack by the palestinians, they blew up the pentagon. i almost shit in my pants just the thought of going to war that very second, but then i found out more of the facts and calmed down a bit.

11. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

If I hadn't have gone on 12 oz I wouldnt have known for a few hours longer
    I got home at 4:30pm from school,

(thats 10:30 on the american east coast)

and read freddy's post..i turned the tv to the one english channel we get and just went to tears.
    then i tried to call my friends in DC, and New York
    My friends grandfather died in the twin towers.
    My girl in DC, it was her moms day off from work, which involved meetings in the Pentagon.

12. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Much love to all the people who's lives have been fucked over by this.

What a world.

13. muthafuckinfatso

muthafuckinfatso Member

i can't belive this shit at all.

14. asteriskoner

asteriskoner Banned

watching that second plane go into the building was one of the most horrible things i've ever saw.

15. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

I will remember this day for the rest of my life. I think this one will go down with moments like the kennedy assasination, pearl harbour and walking on the moon. I watched the second tower crumble. its surreal...I never thought I would witness something this astonishing in my life. I feel sick and so sad for all the ignorance in the world and for all the people that lost their lives. Lets all hope that the dumbass in charge of the united states right now doesnt act rashly. we all know what the retaliation was for pearl harbour...

I just cant believe it.

------------------
    mesthree13.hug.