The Places you've Lived...

Intangible

I was just curious as to what places you have lived in and even visited...what states...what countires...that type of shit...for those of you who never left your state...yet alone your city I deeply pitty you...now get out and enjoy all the other wonderful shit out there...

For me Ive lived and stayed in a few different places...Including Washington state (where I reside), Orgeon, Idaho, Montana, California, Florida, South Korea (where I lived for well over a year), Japan (a great few weeks there), And now Hawaii which has been a very good experience and well spent vacation time...thanks to them great peeps here...Next month I think im headed down to Vegas, then over to New Mexico...should be fun..And next summer I think im headed out to London...which Im hyped for...

I also wanted to note that I have outlasted all the nightowls tonight...hah so what what where you at huh...where you at?:D ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

I've never lived anywhere except where i was born and raised.

I've also never left the country, though I had hoped to change that recently. I've been to various states throughout the U.S.

Is Montana beautiful? I think I'd like to visit during the summer or spring one year, because that's when it seems like it won't be amazingly cold.

ive lived and moved way too many times, lets see....damn i lived in ten diffrent places from the time i was born till i moved out at 17, since then ive lived in.......6 diffrent places and now im on my way to 7 in about 10 days or so, this is gonna be a big one, movin up the east coast, i cant wait im good on movin again for a while im gonna just settle down..................well simmer down never settle down

Born On Molokai, Moved to Maui when i was 8.... moved on my own when i was 17 to L.A... and now im in Vegas, i've lived here for about half a year now.

I've been to Mexico, Guam, the Phillipines, New York, and lets just count in Jersey and Pittsburg for that hot minute.......

2005 Im moving to spain after college.. I cant wait.

Guest willy.wonka

heres how it went for me.....

born hawaii..san diego..hawaii..san diego..hawaii..san diego..hawaii..virginian ghettos(hated that)..partly texas..back to san diego..chico california...then to san franciso(loved that)..then kicked out of the city of concord and moved back to hawaii...

since then i moved out of hawaii..to sandiego..las vegas..pheonix AZ..san diego...back to the bay area(loved it even more)..then back to this island of OAHU.wanting to go back to the bay area..

places of visit.....mexico canada LA washington oregon, texas, north carolina, maryland, reno NV(when i was shipped to the metal hospital)

california is the shit though....i love hawaii.

i have travelled through this nation and let me tell you..its boring.

Born in El Paso, TX, moved 2 months later to Louisville (I think), then to Nashville, then when I was about 1 we moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico (my favorite place so far) where we lived til I was 13...then moved to a small town in southern Kentucky, where there were multitudes of scrumptious freight trains wet and willing when I was gripped in in graffiti lust of paint fumes!!!!

Arrrrghhhhh!!!

Then when I was Seventeen, I moved to St. Louis, MO<<<

WHEREUPON I CURRENTLY RESIDE.

born in ventura ca

lived in sandiego until i was 7

HAWAI'I until i was 12

back to chula vista so. cal for middle school

spent my freshman year in groton, conn.

from tenth grade all the way until i was 21, ROCKED IT IN HAWA'II

then lived in tacoma, WA for 2 years

then back to hawaii for a year( had to leave because of my drug habits )

now i reside in the muggy town of panama city florida

_ GOD, where did i go wrong?

hah hah hah

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

born in ventura ca

lived in sandiego until i was 7

HAWAI'I until i was 12

back to chula vista so. cal for middle school

spent my freshman year in groton, conn.

from tenth grade all the way until i was 21, ROCKED IT IN HAWA'II

then lived in tacoma, WA for 2 years

then back to hawaii for a year( had to leave because of my drug habits )

now i reside in the muggy town of panama city florida

_ GOD, where did i go wrong?

so you like making treads about me. well what should i call the tread about you ?hmm punk ass sirmanofslur?

hah hah hah

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Born and raised in Inglewood,Calif. 'till I was 14

moved to Arizona for 3 years

and landed in Washington for the last 10 years(but I still travel back to L.A.)

Ah..a topic i can sound interesting in

Born in Florida

2 weeks later, shipped off with parents to Somalia.

Burkina Faso was next.

We took various trips to Kenya and other neighboring countries dodged warlords and

big elepants who wanted to hump our big white van.

China for the next 3 years .

Morocco, Italy.

New Jersey for 5 months, Maryland for 9 months

back to Italia.

So yeah..thats it for now ;) :)

sleep time..

Originally posted by platapie

im behind you right now.:eek:

Actually you got that wrong and now that im well liquidated I figure it out, you were infront of me i was sitting behind you...and thanks for letting me post in your pad, much appreciation...

Archived