So why am I still bleeding?

Tyler Durden

Yesterday at about 2pm I started bleeding from my nose while I was at work. This is weird because I never get nosebleeds. It's also not FULLY blood...It's mostly runny drippy snot with blood mixed in...but it's definietly pretty noticeable I can taste the blood in it because its dripping out the back of my nose and down my throat. This shit has not stopped.

I dont have any headaches or pain at all....nor do I wish to pay for a doctor...anyone have any similar incidents?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1) no, i dont do coke.

2) it's been packed with tissues since sometime yesterday afternoon...whenever i take the tissues out it starts back up again shortly after.

3) i dont think it has to do with environment...although i was in a dusty atmosphere yesterday. other than that its cold outside and warm inside so while that temperature change makes my nose drip a little...that doesnt explain why theres blood in me snots...

i really dont get this. i just hope my brain isnt hemmorhaging or some shit....

cayanne pepper (trust me).

"If a hemorrhage occurs in the lungs, stomach, uterus or nose, it is suggested that a teaspoon of extract (or a teaspoon of cayenne powder in a cup of hot water) be given every 15 minutes until the crisis has passed. The bleeding should stop in 10-30 seconds. The reason for this is that rather than the blood pressure being centralized, it is equalized by the Cayenne, and the clotting action of the blood becomes more rapid. For external bleeding, take cayenne internally and pour cayenne directly on the wound"

no it doesn't burn/sting/hurt.

and yes, it will work.

ok..i normally don't reply to anything..but ...this particular incident/thread strikes a nerve...years ago when i was in 8th grade i coached little league basketball with my best friend...mid game i noticed his nose was bleeding..no big deal..but it just wouldn't stop..just kept on and kept on...so he went to the hospital and ended up having a non cancerous brain tumor the size of a softball...not saying that's what you've got but..if it keeps up...goto charity hospital.

you pretty much have the beginning of leukemia if you get cut (or something like that) if you bleed alot, even if its a little scrape or something.

fiberglass makes your nose bleed alot, usually its in shitty areas..mostly bk. painting in tunnels and breating in the cloud of fumes would do the trick too. also polluted water. check your tap water.

regardless of what you or anyone else said, just lay off the coke, or soda with enourmously high amounts of sugar.

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 10 2005, 01:05 PM

cayanne pepper (trust me).

"If a hemorrhage occurs in the lungs, stomach, uterus or nose, it is suggested that a teaspoon of extract (or a teaspoon of cayenne powder in a cup of hot water) be given every 15 minutes until the crisis has passed. The bleeding should stop in 10-30 seconds. The reason for this is that rather than the blood pressure being centralized, it is equalized by the Cayenne, and the clotting action of the blood becomes more rapid. For external bleeding, take cayenne internally and pour cayenne directly on the wound"

no it doesn't burn/sting/hurt.

and yes, it will work.

Has seeks been chilling with some Hopi or something?

I've had a nasal cyst since my nose was broke years ago. It bleeds sometimes.

seeking, no i did not stay at the chandler.

it probably is the beginning of the end...it seems to have stopped for now, i found a very ghetto chicken and rib place and had some ribs that were insane. after those ribs the bleeding seems to have clotted....but we'll see if it starts leaking again later...

my girlfriend thought it was the "incident" with the smashing my head open (gliko and gooch know about that....). i however do not. and have no intention of paying some dickweed to tell me i'm fine. when i start passing out, then we'll think about going to good ol' mr. hospital.

Yo thats the weirdest thing . I was standing in my kitchen with my gf makin food the other day and my nose started "bleeding" , but it was more like "Leaking" this clear watery shit with a red bloody tinge to it . And i get nose bleeds like seriously once every 5 years , and it just leaked for a good 30 mins. my gf was all worried but it didnt hurt at all or anything . It was FUCKED up .