Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

skaateboard setups

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by i eat poo, Jun 18, 2001.

1. i eat poo

i eat poo New Jack

i ride a 7.75-7.50 Habitat/AlienWorkshop w/ furys+extra risers for better pop and 54spitfires

2. Face Me Face Death

Face Me Face Death Member

right now I have an 8x31.5 war effort deck, titan ti-lite gold trucks, ghetto child 56mm wheels with bones swiss bearings...

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

a alien workshop sonic 2000,tensor trucks, quickies berings,54 mm spitfire firecracker wheels.

4. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

tim oconner habitat...51 wheels..tensor trucks speed demons

american zero tensor/52 wheels ...lucky 7

real cario foster chrome limited edition...
    tensor truck...52 wheels ...lucky black beuties...never been riden

5. Raels

Raels Member

7 and 3 quarters blank .. somebody elses trucks .. and some 50's that at least look new.

6. scienxe

scienxe Member

jeremy wray element deck, venture featherlights (yeah i still got em), dooks super floppy rubber risers, china bones, and spitfire "classics" 53's i think. my deck is thrashed though, my brother fucked it up while i was out of town, so i'll be investing in a new element soon

7. nipples-galore

nipples-galore Elite Member

A.V.E.- Workshop deck (7.75"?)
    Destroyer trucks, 53mm Spitfires, Speed Demon bearings.

man, skating is fun.

8. beardo

beardo Guest

damn yall need some bigger wheels!

8x31.5 /krux trucks /58 spitfires /ass barings /2 risers

9. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

7.75 blind reaper deck, phantom trucks, 54mm spitfires/ black panther bearings/ hellraisers

10. eyeBddub

eyeBddub Member

i WAS ridin a workshop/GK black's/spit 56mm/black panthers... but i snapped the workshop the day after i bought it... pissed me the fuck off and i haven't bought a deck since and i hate riding my old think cause it has no pop so i haven't skated in like a year.. it was a 7.5 i think

11. Retired Hasbeen

Retired Hasbeen Member

gonz- real deck spitfires 53 thunders
    lucky titanium bearings pink grip tape
    ..free is always best.....

12. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Black Label...skateboarding saved my life one.....destructos...blank wheels...and risers cause I like to ollie high

13. pacman

pacman Member

powell blank(35 bucks...hell yeah) 7.65/grinkings/51s or so,black panthers
    I found a brandnew SC board(slick, haven't had one of those in years) with ventures and like 48mms on it for 8 bucks at goodwill, still haven't ridden it cause my board is still fine.

------------------
    <- - - -(")- -(")owoop

[This message has been edited by pacman (edited 06-19-2001).]

14. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

blank, thunders, and powell bones wheels, delaminated, cracked, chipped but fuck it it still works

15. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

santa cruz prisma power ply (dimenesion-guestimation: 32+- by 7.75+-...)/ lucky griptape/ 7.75independent trucks/ 56mm green spitfires/ black panther bearings/ and a pair of dooks shock pads

mike mcgill 85' powell/ 9" independents/ flat powell 57's/ black panthers/ 1/4" risers and a pair of ribs...