Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

senior pranks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by NOWEone, May 31, 2002.

1. NOWEone

NOWEone Member

anyone got any good ideas...so far ou class has only thought of putting dead fish in the ceiling tiles and supergluing a dildo to the school statue....

2. rip

rip Elite Member

we painted chiccens green and let them lose before skool started. good shit watchin the security an staff chase em. juniors cut down like 6 trees that have been there since our skool was built.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

gang rape your math teacher

4. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

pick your nose

5. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Get three chickens...number em 1, 2, and 4....let em loose in different parts of the school.
    They will take forever lookin for that 4th chicken..

If you have steps or a second level to the school...you should steal a cow, its been done, and bring it up into the school...

Cows will only go up stairs...not down them..

Watch in sheer enjoyment as they haul the cow out the 2nd story window with a crane...:D

We got my boy to park his vw golf that had a nice sound system in the main hallway of the school one morning when no one was around...left it there until the middle of the 1st period when we all left class, gathered around it and he pumped the system..hehe..you shoulda seen all the kids lookin out the doors and in the hallways laughin..(bump something good too, like clarence carters strokin..hehe..)

7. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

I say you start an independent one act play in your school commons area or cafeteria!

Heh.

Two words: Apple cider.

YOU GUYS ARE SUCKERS!!!

8. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Words of wisdom:

You can get a cow to walk up stairs, but you can't get them to walk down stairs.

:idea:

9. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

it was my science teacher........:rolleyes:

10. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

lay cinder blocks across the all the entrances to the parking lots and then pour quik set concrete over them, making it close to impossible to get in to the lots causing a massive traffic jam in the morning.

11. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

that idea is sooooooo good i half wish i lived close enough to farmland

12. munke

munke New Jack

go in to the auditorium/gym during an assembly have a couple m-16s or other types of automatic wepons then go down to the middle n open fire ...spinning circles of course:eek:

13. munke

munke New Jack

no just put a bucket full of jizz in there coffe. all over there room...talk about a sticky situation

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i brought sparkler bombs to my school...shit was awesome..bomb squad showed up and everything.

we got in the news paper for that one.
    some of the explosions set off a shockwave you can see creepin down the hall ata fast pase...then the upper level shook like madness...girls werew screamin..vice principal went esp and ran right where it blew...with in seconds.he kicked a door open and ran straight to it..kinda wierd..blew 2 guys away..not killing but definately throwing them...kinda lucky.

15. aymet one

aymet one Member

Everybody hears about the pool on the roof.
    It got built.