Pain pill addiction, this shit is ravaging my area

kido

Anyone else have this problem?, alot of the friends you had in highschool and college are now in methadone clinics, your doctor is a quack, your friends mom just called you begging you for liquid lortab, and pharmacys are getting robbed.

This shit moved from the hills to the city, and now its all over.

I would say that 75% of the people that I work with are fucking junkies shooting dilaudid in thier necks on break.

"so take a little nap now while the road is straight"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Maybe it’s the new thing. I see that some American 12ozers like to mention OC from time to time. I know I’m all into the painkillers right now. They sawed my gums open and broke out a wisdom tooth into four pieces last week. I’m still hurting from that for some reason. Couldn’t even play with little kids today for community service.

It's a sad epidemic. Pain killers are very addictive, especially OCs. I was reading some article from a newspaper from a local town out here, that middle school kids were all fucked up on OCs and now are into shooting heroin. Now that is horrible, little 13-15 year olds shooting heroin, sniffing heroin in between classes. I don't know if this is a big problem outside of the US, but the American Youth is slowy deteriorating, and I fear for the future. I mean when I was 15 I smoked squares and drank and that's it. And for heroin now to be socially acceptable (somewhat) is ridiculous.

Dude, I bruised the fuck out of my rib at a show on saturday and woke up in massive pain on sunday morning. My first imulse was to go to the hospital and score some vicadin but instead I opted to buy a dub sack of marrianne and whaddaya know, it worked just as well!

For me, pain pills are just bad news. Too chemically, too harsh on the system, temporary effects, bleagh. Besides, I have a weird allergic reaction to vicadin as it makes me break out in acne. Fucked up especially when I haven't had zits since I was eighteen

This was predicted to happen along with the greater proliferance of pharmaceutical drugs. I'm afraid this is only the beginning.

I remember talking with a girl from saskatchewon who was indian (native) and she said they were practically all a bunch of junkies who got their legal junk from the free health care system.

I heard baltimore has the most junkies in the united states.

!@#$%: I thought you were from boston. So anyways, you want to paint? Do you trust me?

Re: KOOT hates downers.

Originally posted by not_like_you

Vicoden makes my nose itch.:lol: And I've tried OC's, and they suck and are overpriced like a motherfucker..Speed is the way to go. Fuck being tired, depressed, constipated and lazy whats the point? SPEED=:yum:

Ha ha ha yeah SPEED....my old friend that never knew when to leave me alone after i had made it clear all i wanted to do was go to sleep.

I'd never touch the shit again (2 years now) but goddamn i used to draw some sick sick stuff on a boofer bender.

many of the kids i grew up w/ turned to heroin, including myself. the people that try it hate it or love it. i unfortunatley fell into the latter category. i thought it was fun at the beginning then like you learned in elementary school, that stuff was hiiighly addicting. was stuck on it for a few years. ruined a 4 and a half year relationship w/ my girl at the time as well family and friend relationships. i havent touched the stuff in 3 years but the people i know who did it, still do. some died or went to/are in jail.

once in a while though i dont mind takin a percocet and havin a couple drinks. i know i probably shouldnt w/ my past history.

i spent a long and hard time fighting an OC addiction after being high every minute for 2 years straight - the shit is no joke. been clean for nearly 3 years now.

its hard going through life without that feeling, took me at least 12 months to feel happiness naturally after that

started with vicodin and worked up.. ive lost several friends to opiates and have others who have completely ruined their lives

if you really hate someone give them some OC's! withdrawal symptoms dont play

It's really sad.

The way I got started on it was ironic. I was at a friend house, his dad called and they were talking. I got bored and picked up a TIME magazine that was lying on the table. I saw an small one page article on OC. Oxycontin? My mom had just passed away from cancer and there were bottles of it in my house, I also remembered seeing bottles of vicodin, percs, liquid morphine, and dilaudid in my friend's house. And thats where it all began.

I was scared 3 years ago when I quit that that shit would blow up and look it did. All those drug companies making money off kids getting high.

Archived