Pain pill addiction, this shit is ravaging my area

kido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The withdraw from these things is like no other, I was in a REALLY BAD CAR ACCIDENT AND WAS PRESCRIBED A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT A WEEK (sorry about the caps). After a while you become so dependant that its "maintnance" sp*, every morning three blues to start the day and I was golden, two before work, then two after. After a while you get so tolerant to them that I began delving into OC, then rigging that shit, and then it was over. Your life will not be the same for severall months. junk is a terrible affliction taking over louisville. Im clean and happy now, but god that shit is horrible.

The doctors around here give this stuff out like candy, its just wrong, something needs to be done

goodnight everyone, sweet dreams,

kido300

ive tried them a few times, but never really got into it. i know a nadfull of kids that i grew up with that started with OCs, but moved onto shooting heroin because its cheaper. that shit is evil and the kids that i speak of are all fucking hooked. theyve all dropped out of school and live to get fucked up.

personnaly, i dont see why poeple dont draw the line at weed and drinking. not that i havnt expierimented with other stufff, but i knew enough to keep that shit out of my reparture (sp).

aye, the oxy's and the rest of the opiates...i've done 'em all. that was a long, long time ago. i don't feel the need for things like that anymore. i still know people who are addicted form back in the day when i used that shit. it makes me sad, but i also get a chuckle out of it since they never really grew up.

and now heroin is popular...wow! fucking a'. these people need a good dose of mushroom power.

a good third of the people i hang out with regularly are 12steppers and were junkies at one point or another. that shit will fuck you up. i lucked out, because my body can't process opiates. the pills make me feel great and relaxed for about an hour, and then i start vomiting and crapping like there's no tomorrow, followed by a two-day migraine. needless to say, i never got into them.

Originally posted by ARCEL

it's irritating how you say it's "ravaging" your area, drugs don't force themselves onto people.

very true arcel, I guees I tried to give it a fox news headline feel.

"Ethnic Albanians with syringe guns, shoot up the city of louisville, intoxifying youth, and making junkies out of them"

Archived