Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

oh oh make fun of me!

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Zodiac, Oct 22, 2001.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac Guest

yeah i know i will hear a bunch of bullshit but of fucking well!

[​IMG]

2. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

i just don't really understand it....i think i see a Z, and maybe an M in there somewhere....you could expain it.
    its a start

3. socialcancer

socialcancer New Jack

i cannot begin to talk shit about where you went wrong. quit writing graffiti. go back to baking cookies and hosting school fundraisers.

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

are you posting stuff just to get mocked? why dont you just settle down, sit there with your sketchbook for a while accept that your still learning and that theres nothing wrong with that?

or, if you want further criticism, your 3d is totally off, your letters arent perportional, the letters arent good and i cant even figure out what letters they are supposed to be.

seeking/try that one on for size

5. Zodiac

Zodiac Guest

D-U-M i dont know just a little freestyle i just wanted to post more of my stuff for people to make fun of lol i love fucking with peoples

6. Zodiac

Zodiac Guest

HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

im seeing zum or zoom...... its still crap. hit the books for a while and try again.

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

no, you dont love fucking with people, your saying that as some sort of emotional shield. just chill out buddy. no one wants to diss you or be mean, but your attitude makes it difficult to be anything else. relax...

9. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

take a breath you suck move on from there

10. Zodiac

Zodiac Guest

no emotional shields bro if i put my all into something and you shot it down i would be hurt. and i swear im not trying to be a dick i listen to your comments and i hear what your saying about these pieces and it helps me. i know im not the best i know im not even that good but god damn it i try. hehe oh well

11. I_Love_Freights

I_Love_Freights New Jack

I agree with Seeking. I think you should relax on the posting of your work. Its not exactly what I would call "pleasing to the eye".

Your letters are weak as fuck, no derivitive style to them. No style at all actually.. Ugh.

Stay in your sketch book for a while, work on your letters. You need to develop..

12. bigguy

bigguy Senior Member

[​IMG]

13. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

THE LAW thought we were over the "toy sketch posting" era of the 12ozprophet message board. ....sigh.

14. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

errrrr stop posting that stuff!!!!!

dude honestly just post some box or bubble letters on here and you will get more respect. trust

15. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

first off get a hand stizzle