Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zodiac

oh oh make fun of me!

are you posting stuff just to get mocked? why dont you just settle down, sit there with your sketchbook for a while accept that your still learning and that theres nothing wrong with that?

or, if you want further criticism, your 3d is totally off, your letters arent perportional, the letters arent good and i cant even figure out what letters they are supposed to be.

seeking/try that one on for size

Guest Zodiac

D-U-M i dont know just a little freestyle i just wanted to post more of my stuff for people to make fun of lol i love fucking with peoples

no, you dont love fucking with people, your saying that as some sort of emotional shield. just chill out buddy. no one wants to diss you or be mean, but your attitude makes it difficult to be anything else. relax...

Guest Zodiac

no emotional shields bro if i put my all into something and you shot it down i would be hurt. and i swear im not trying to be a dick i listen to your comments and i hear what your saying about these pieces and it helps me. i know im not the best i know im not even that good but god damn it i try. hehe oh well

I agree with Seeking. I think you should relax on the posting of your work. Its not exactly what I would call "pleasing to the eye".

Your letters are weak as fuck, no derivitive style to them. No style at all actually.. Ugh.

Stay in your sketch book for a while, work on your letters. You need to develop..

Originally posted by seeking innocence

no, you dont love fucking with people, your saying that as some sort of emotional shield. just chill out buddy. no one wants to diss you or be mean, but your attitude makes it difficult to be anything else. relax...

http://yourphotos.com/users/5677/relax.jpg'> :mexican: like he said relax!

Guest THE LAW

THE LAW thought we were over the "toy sketch posting" era of the 12ozprophet message board. ....sigh.

errrrr stop posting that stuff!!!!!

dude honestly just post some box or bubble letters on here and you will get more respect. trust

Guest THE LAW

SNOWMAN, THIS IS THE LAW...

shut up, you suck too.

Guest Zodiac

eh oh well back to the drawing board as they say. thanks for the criticism and all even you seeking you know its all been a bunch of meaningless shit talking. no seriosness at all on my part. i know i need work and i practice everyfucking day. haha you should have seen me a year ago. but i do promise this i will put some good shit up so help me god lol:) :beat:

Originally posted by THE LAW

SNOWMAN, THIS IS THE LAW...

shut up, you suck too.

Hahahahaha

dude, that sketch is DOOOPE...im so psyched on that, throw it up on a wall so we can all bask in its glory. fuck all these playahatas, whaddafuck do they know?!?!? thats right nothing.

damn, i was gonna throw a character down for you but yourphotos is broked or something.

nsk-vc