oh oh make fun of me!

Guest Zodiac

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No offence or anything but....

I havent even been writing for a year and I can burn that. Its really strange, I know ppl who have been writing almost two years and they still really suck. Some ppl have got and others just never get the grasp of it. :( to all those unfortunate ppl.

ok. first off you want to be made fun of?..ok....

you look like a retarded 12 year old fat girl with a club foot and a serious underbite. you run like you have an inner ear infection, but not because you have a club foot, its because you have an inner ear infection that you got from not washing. didnt your parents ever tell you to wash well? you dont clean out those ear you'll grow potatoes in there pal. and lets not even begin to tackle the odor that surrounds you. somewhere between fritoes and the feces of a monkey who has the gout.

now with that all over with we can move on.

to all the kids on here making fun of dude because hes been writing for a year and only progressed this far......FUCK YOU YOU SPOILED LITTLE FUCKERS. maybe he doesnt have much to look at where hes from or met anyone to show him anything. which is perfectly fine. id rather kids progressed at a slow rate. you all might not have that cocky fucking ego you have now.

ive seen some of the shit some of you kids post...dont talk shit.

dude might not be much of a piecer. its possible he wont be good at piecing. could be a throw up guy. or a simples guy.

let up..

but at the same time, zodiac, you need work. so hit the books. hard. to keep up with kids today you need determination. bust your ass. learn from whats posted on here, but dont just blatanly rip shit off. learn WHY something is fresh instead of just realising its fresh.

im tired and i hate everyone.

Guest wakassOATH

heheheh thats pretty funy mune

man i remeber what it was like when i first stared out, its tough man

i have 2 pieces of advice

1, keep with it, sketch all the time

2, dont get a bad attidude over this stuff

A year ago????

Dude, I've been writing for 4 months and can put you to shame. Practice more, cuz I should not be comparable to your "skills". Develop a good handstyle, that's what I did. Everything else comes along with time.

Originally posted by boogy

I agree with Seeking. I think you should relax on the posting of your work. Its not exactly what I would call "pleasing to the eye".

Your letters are weak as fuck, no derivitive style to them. No style at all actually.. Ugh.

Stay in your sketch book for a while, work on your letters. You need to develop..

Archived