1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Nixon Watches.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abercrombie, Feb 24, 2002.

1. Abercrombie

Abercrombie Guest

Nixon Watches.

Discussion started by Abercrombie - Feb 24, 2002

Nixon watches are fuckin killer. Ive been down with the nixon posse since day one and currently Im sporting the superhero. Whatchugot?

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Feb 24, 2002

Your clothing is too high priced for its quality. Your employees are just retarded people who go to community colleges and rep big schools. It smells like ass whenever im in the store, which is rarely, and it never fails to see some dumb ass air headed sorority girls all dressed alike giggling at a fraternity fag in the corner whos trying to impress them by buying a shirt about beer and flexing his small muscles.......

YOUR RETARDED...go away.

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  3. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

?!?! - Replied Feb 24, 2002

im a fan of abercrombie, but its is a gay name not that ?!?! is any cooler
    but about nixon watches, personally i think they suck.
    but iv had about 10 total..all lifted...all sold. i currently have one left.
    it is the, no wait its rip curl. i do have a nixon watch but its not in the case. i wore it for awhile. i dont know
    i dont really like them, my faovrite watch was this cheap plain silver blue face timex.

4. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Feb 24, 2002

nixion watches are far to expensive for me to be able to afford one. id rather spend 20 bucks for somthing that works just as good, because i know im gonna end up breaking it anyways

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Feb 24, 2002

both nixon watches and abercrombe were cool 3 years ago (the had some dope cargo pants for a minute), currently though, both very tired.....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  6. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

boogieman your right. abercrombie is lacking. when i go look now nothing really excites me. its just like oh yep. and nixon watches never wear really cool. unless you surf.

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hahah....right....whats the deal with abercrombie and the gap trhowing stripes on everything....no wonder gap stock has been dropping....

8. dBUSH

dBUSH 12oz Member

dBUSH - Replied Feb 24, 2002

do you wear pink shirts?:rolleyes:

dBUSH - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

pink is a little to frat....nothing wrong with dressing nicely though, dont hate because i dont dress like a mall thug....

10. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

kaesthebluntedwonder - Replied Feb 24, 2002

i was going to get a GAP logo and make the P into a Y, but i dont have the skills

kaesthebluntedwonder - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i just got a lovely grey fleece gap hoody....the cute girl at the carwash told me she loved it....too bad, she would have gotten it too.....

the ladies love my boogie-style

12. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

i have one pink shirt. banana republic...only over time the sleeves got shorter sooo now yea. i wear it under this grey polo sweater though and its fresh. but when i work the pink solo the sleeves are too short

13. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Feb 24, 2002

I think Abercrombie t-shirts are poor quality, but their sweaters aren't too shabby. I bought a Abercrombie zip-up grey hoodie in '99 and it's still in mint condition considering how many times I've washed it, thrown it on the ground, and stepped on it. I have tons of Abercrombie gear from high school that's still in top notch shape including girlie khaki pants, warm ups, and sweaters. I'm not a fan of their summer collection... it's too colorful for me.

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Feb 24, 2002

nixon watches are pure garbage, ive owned about 4 of them so far all of them have broken after about a month. needless to ay the people at nixon wont be getting any more money from me. but i ghot my money back so its cool. but those watches suck ass. i prefer my brand new guess watch. yes indeed i do.

also, abercrombie isnt that cool. its fairly gay. i prefre eddie bauer for the rugged yuppie look myself, or the oh so great bananna republic. the one in aspen has a great selection. yes, im dead serious about all of this.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert 12oz Member

patrickjilbert - Replied Feb 24, 2002

all i know is that i bought a g-shock watch and the thing is so fuckin complex i can't set the time.

110 bucks? down the drain.

patrickjilbert - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: