Nixon Watches.

Guest Abercrombie

Guest Abercrombie

Nixon watches are fuckin killer. Ive been down with the nixon posse since day one and currently Im sporting the superhero. Whatchugot?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your clothing is too high priced for its quality. Your employees are just retarded people who go to community colleges and rep big schools. It smells like ass whenever im in the store, which is rarely, and it never fails to see some dumb ass air headed sorority girls all dressed alike giggling at a fraternity fag in the corner whos trying to impress them by buying a shirt about beer and flexing his small muscles.......

YOUR RETARDED...go away.

im a fan of abercrombie, but its is a gay name not that ?!?! is any cooler

but about nixon watches, personally i think they suck.

but iv had about 10 total..all lifted...all sold. i currently have one left.

it is the, no wait its rip curl. i do have a nixon watch but its not in the case. i wore it for awhile. i dont know

i dont really like them, my faovrite watch was this cheap plain silver blue face timex.

boogieman your right. abercrombie is lacking. when i go look now nothing really excites me. its just like oh yep. and nixon watches never wear really cool. unless you surf.

i have one pink shirt. banana republic...only over time the sleeves got shorter sooo now yea. i wear it under this grey polo sweater though and its fresh. but when i work the pink solo the sleeves are too short

I think Abercrombie t-shirts are poor quality, but their sweaters aren't too shabby. I bought a Abercrombie zip-up grey hoodie in '99 and it's still in mint condition considering how many times I've washed it, thrown it on the ground, and stepped on it. I have tons of Abercrombie gear from high school that's still in top notch shape including girlie khaki pants, warm ups, and sweaters. I'm not a fan of their summer collection... it's too colorful for me.

nixon watches are pure garbage, ive owned about 4 of them so far all of them have broken after about a month. needless to ay the people at nixon wont be getting any more money from me. but i ghot my money back so its cool. but those watches suck ass. i prefer my brand new guess watch. yes indeed i do.

also, abercrombie isnt that cool. its fairly gay. i prefre eddie bauer for the rugged yuppie look myself, or the oh so great bananna republic. the one in aspen has a great selection. yes, im dead serious about all of this.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i prefer my brand new guess watch. yes indeed i do.

oooohhhh....watch out TT....wifey had a guess watch, the thing broke faster than a southern girls hymen....i myself am rolling without a watch until i can afford a Tag....god those things are buttery

ehe

I WEAR OVERPRICED CLOTHES MADE BY KIDS WORKING IN SWEAT SHOPS IN SOME THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AMERICA MADE, WHILE DOING MY KEWL DEWD TAGZOR IN MY DESK IN SKOOL TO LOOK HARDCORE WOOOO...Fuck you and america go die with bon jovi...you fucking bitch...

Re: ehe

Originally posted by Asid

I WEAR OVERPRICED CLOTHES MADE BY KIDS WORKING IN SWEAT SHOPS IN SOME THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AMERICA MADE, WHILE DOING MY KEWL DEWD TAGZOR IN MY DESK IN SKOOL TO LOOK HARDCORE WOOOO...Fuck you and america go die with bon jovi...you fucking bitch...

your right asid....i see my faults and i will attempt to change them....in the meantime here is a good website about clothing made in sweatshops

www.consumerinfo.org

Originally posted by boogie hands

oooohhhh....watch out TT....wifey had a guess watch, the thing broke faster than a southern girls hymen....i myself am rolling without a watch until i can afford a Tag....god those things are buttery

dont even get me started on tag watches, i owned one of those pieces of shit. the band broke about 17 times per week, and after about a year the whole thing fell apart. pure junk. maybe its me, im seriously thinking it is, i always seem to trash my watches. even tho i seem to pay ridiculous amounts for them, and im assured its quality, they still manage to break. just becareful boogie.

i have a hand me down from my pops, i'm supposed to pass it on to my kids, but until then. My Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Just will suit me just fine. The thing is huge on my wrist and keeps awful time. It slows down every month, but it never needs a battery and keeps on ticking!

lord knows i would never buy one of these things if i ever had the money.

Archived