Nixon Watches.

Guest Abercrombie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nostalgia.... fuck i hate graffiti. You know what else i hate? pretty much everything. I fuckin hate rap music. thats for damn sure. I hate swearing. I feel so ignorant when I swear. I hate being addicted to 12oz, and I hate eating food that comes out of a package. I hate fast food. I hate art kids. I hate not being around my best friends who had similar hates. I hate abercrombie...yet I love it so much. Free shit is cool. FUCK there I go swearing some more. I love Jimmy Eats World. Its on my radio right now. I hate cold weather. Im glad it's hot today and I'm working on my tan. I hate getting older. Being an adult seriously makes me get so depressed that I wanna cry sometimes. But I love elimidate and blinddate. and you cant be on those shows unless you are over 21 and thats cool. I hate drinking. I drink alot since im out here. More than i did back at my homeland. I sorta like being drunk though. Actually I really love being wasted. I love the beach. I hate not owning a surfboard. I love where I live yet I hate it at the same time. I hate kids who cant understand my sick humor. I love my humor. I love making people mad. I love making people happy. I love macaroni and cheese. I want to go home. I will be soon. When I do you better count on some free diesels dropping into my aberbagger. You heard it here first kid. Im retired. Actually Im gonna go M.I.A. but I gotta get this 12oz crap outta my life first. Hey, can someone ban me? Im asking you. Please ban me. I hate this site. but I keep getting on it and typing random rambling for hours. Hey guess what Kids. Im FUCKIN COOLO AS FUCK!!!!! I GOT A FUCKIN SCREWDRIVER THAT ILL STICK IN YOUR FUCKIN CHEST IF YOU LISTEN TO LUDACRIS AND TRY TO REACH FOR MY WALLET. fuck i hate thugs. Thugs are fuckin gay. I love that word. GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY. did you get offended by me saying gay? If so, you can go write a complaint letter. I dont care. I love that word. You know what else I love? JAMBA JUICE. I love smoothies. Where the fuck is my mail already? I overslept today and just chilled in the sun sketching and talkin to this crazy jewish-looking italian kid from chicago about how much we hope this gay kid named jesus doesnt move in next door. hes a rapist. no joke. hes got a sex offendor record for fucking litttle kids or something. sick ass fuck. Im gonna post a picture of him on this site so if you ever run into him in your life you can beat the shit outta his fuckin gay enlarged head zitted out troll head. Kill him, i dont care. I think that all the thugs in this world should die. I like frat kids. I like jocks, collegients, and preppy kids. I dont really mind hippies, i HATE thugs, i dont mind stoners, im down with nerds, i like psychos(some of em), i like punks who breeak windows. (i think the mails here. brbr)fuck false alarm. Im gonna go take a shower now. see ya never kiddies.

Archived