Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

New Bed Sheets

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

For the past 2 1/2 years i have slept on couches, in cars, on crappy mattresses, on floors, etc...

But since I got my new place I got a fat ass queen size bed and I was using a random assortment of blankets and sheets which did the job but....something was missing...

....yes...sheets, clean white virgin sheets and a bad ass comforter cover is what i got last night and I tell you it made such a difference in the way i slept....It was like sleeping in a virgins vagina. I really didn't wanna get up out of bed this morning.

I can't to do the ol' "in out, in out" under the canopy of my new sheets.

Fuck........i love my bed :king:

2. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

wow..i'm excited for you dog..last night I got new insoles for my wallebees and creamed myself..

3. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Strange. I could have written this in december. I spent 7 1/2 months on a couch, then got my own space with my own new queen sized bed. Banging. Were coming up.

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

hell yes ::slapping high fives with funtimepartyteam::

5. FunTimePartyTeam

6. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

:haha: :haha: :haha: *High Five*

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

I like to go to stores and lay on the posturpedic mattresses. I might spin by the massage chairs too... hey a guy can dream... lol
    I'm just lucky my room came with a bed. I'd probably be on an air mattress right now.

8. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

i just got a memory foam pad for my futon, best sleep i urr had.

pee your bed!

9. FunTimePartyTeam

I had a lady who had a memory foam pillow, and I have to say I prefer the down. However a memory foam matress might be the jump off, I dont wonk.

10. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

ive been sleeping on the floor for the past couple of months....yay

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^

pee my bed?

not anytime soon.

It's like holy ground.....I never thought I would be so excited to fall asleep

12. FunTimePartyTeam

Maybe Lens and I will form a club and you can join A Squad, when you move into your own spot.

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

A club of folks that treat their new beds and sheets like an unspoiled landscape...

All hail clean sheets and sick comforter covers!...flicks to be posted tommorrow!

A threesome in my new bed would be the ultimate christening

14. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

mMmm, i do have a queen in storage, and im moving out soon so im excited...gonna rent apartment for 2 months, then go to korea, then move into condo........yesssss.......godamn your lucky lens. I miss havING a soft bed to sleep on. FUCK I WANNA MOVE

15. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

I saw a guy sleeping on a piece of cardboard under a walkway this morning on my way to work. If it wasn't for the wind, he'd probably have a fine layer of snow on his jacket.

It didn't look comfortable.