Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Man Accused of Fatally Place-Kicking Dog

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Æ°, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

You can also find the storyhere

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - A man has been charged with killing his neighbor's 2-pound miniature Yorkshire terrier by place-kicking it into the air like a football.

Chad Daniel Crawford, 23, was booked on charges of cruelty to animals and felony vandalism. He was freed after posting $25,000 bond.

Jelani Lewis and Jessica McKenzie said they were shocked and outraged by the death of their 17-year-old dog, Gizmo.

Lewis was on the grounds of his apartment complex Tuesday when he said he saw one of three men holding the dog like a football.

``The other one backed up and kicked him like a place-kicker,'' said Lewis, who couldn't get there fast enough to save his pet.

Gizmo flew through the air in a high arc, hit the pavement and rolled a few feet beneath a parked car. The dog was dead when he hit the ground and the men were laughing, Lewis said.

``I didn't believe that they kicked my dog,'' Lewis told The Tennessean newspaper. ``When I saw him kick it, I was thinking, maybe for a second, 'No, that isn't Gizmo.'''

Lewis said he chased the men and caught Crawford, then made him pick up Gizmo's body and take it upstairs to McKenzie.

Lewis said he held Crawford until police arrived. Only Crawford has been charged.

Contacted by telephone at his home, Crawford said the accusations against him were false. He declined further comment and said he was trying to contact an attorney.

``There is an obvious question about the mental makeup of someone who would do a thing like this to a tiny animal,'' said Judy Ladebauche, Metro Animal Control Director. ``This is heartbreaking. I've seen horrific things - but not like this.''

Ladebauche said she would ask prosecutors to upgrade the charges against Crawford to the state's newly created aggravated animal cruelty charge. Under the new law, a conviction can result in a court-ordered mental evaluation for the offender and a second offense is a felony.

04/07/04 21:55

http://worldnetdaily.com/images2/ChadCrawford.jpg'>

vs

[img]http://worldnetdaily.com/images2/GizmoDog.jpg'>

2. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

I cant believe that made it to a newsroom.

3. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

fuck that nigga

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

5. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

6. CAPiTA

CAPiTA Member

Wow, that is extremely sick but amusing at the same time.

7. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

8. I R NET GANG

I R NET GANG Banned

if that was my dog I would have knuckled the guy to the ground.

9. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

10. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Good goddamn.. I would have beat that piece
    of shit within an inch of his life in front of his
    family while listening to showtunes.

I have a yorkie only I can joke about spiking my dog into the curb.

11. adderall

adderall Elite Member

i told him not to feed gizmo after 12!

12. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

to bad its not on video

13. Easy E

Easy E Member

14. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i would of beat the shit out of him n gave him a nice place kick to the jaw...eat out a straw for a few weeks fag

15. Art Vandalay

Art Vandalay New Jack