LEAVE ME ALONE I WAS ONLY SINGING

jakepaints

ok so i know morrisseys really a love or hate singer, but who else around these parts share my love for morrissey or the smiths? i know theyre a real guily pleasure type band but i really think the dudes a genius.

mozpeep03.jpg

SMITHS ALBUMS

1984-The Smiths-This was the first album which was recorded on a £20000 budget. Original producer Troy Tate was devatsed to learn that his efforts were not deemed worthy of release and the entire project was to be be handed over to John Porter.

Hatful of Hallow-This compilation contained many tracks from the first album, as well as B sides and takes from BBC radio sessions. The release of this album was partly due to fan pressure, and gave them the opportunity to hear The Smiths in their primitive glory.

1985-Meat is Murder-Some would suggest that this is the greatest of all The Smiths albums. The contents offers pop, rock, rockabilly, psychedelia, flashes of funk and even some heavy metal. This album was commercially very successful.

1986-The Queen Is Dead-Prior to the release of this album The Smiths were going through some problematic times. So much so, that the release of The Queen is Dead was delayed by about 8 months. Nevertheless the album received great reviews and was a huge success.

1987-Strangeways, Here We Come-This was to be The Smiths last album before the split in 1987. Although not recognised as the best Smiths album, Strangeways Here We Come did show that the band was in transition. But what this could have led to we will never know.

MORRISSEY ALBUMS

1988-VIVA HATE

1990-BONA DRAG

1991-KILL UNCLE

1992-YOUR ARSENAL

1993-BEETHOVEN WAS DEAF

1994-VAUXHALL AND I

1995-THE WORLD OF MORRISSEY

SOUTHPAW GRAMMER

1997-MALADJUSTED

1998-MY EARLY BURGLARY YEARS

2004-YOU ARE THE QUARRY

so yeah, talk about why you think hes great, why you hate him, anything. i saw him live at radio city and it was amazing.

B000002LOM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"ITS SO EASY TO LAUGH, ITS SO EASY TO HATE, IT TAKES STRENGTH TO BE GENTLE AND KIND"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I love the Smiths and Morrissey. I honestly think hes a lil too cocky for his own good. His personality emits this much better looking guy, but whenever I see photos of him Im let down.

But, otherwise, yes, I fuckin love them... There is a Light That Never Goes Out is me and my boy's song. ;)

HE LISTENS TO THE FUCKING SMITHS

HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

HE WEARS A TRENCHCOAT

HE'S GOT A MUSTACHE

HE WEARS BLACK TIGHTS

HE WRITES POETRY

HE WEARS BLACK LIPSTICK

UNDER HIS MUSTACHE

by anal cunt

HE'S GOT A ROLLERCOASTER HAIRCUT

HE DYES IT JET BLACK

WHEN HIS HAIR IS REALLY BROWN