i robbed the eldery and disabled.. does that make me a bad person?

JaZe

i was on the street car a nd this old guy who fell of his bike came in, he parked his bike right infront of me, on the sterring well was a LCBO bag and inside looked like a crown royal and some lemmon flavoured rum, so i grabbed the bag and bounced out of the street car, while the driver didnt care, and the man was too old and injured to give chase... so does this make me a bad person? hell i got some nice liqour thou =:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

let me be the 1st to say well done....

dickhead.

:lol: i don't think your a bad person i just think your an ass for waisting your time on some lemon flavored water..thats like watered down smurnof..now how would you of felt to be doing a weekend on lockdown over diet fruit juice?..:rolleyes:

Guest KING BLING

See I think it would be funny if, and only if, he had done something even indirectly to label him as a grumpy old shit. Instead, he had just fallen off his bike and I bet was feeling old and all depressed - if he knew what the internet he would get on here and make one of those "my day is horrible I want to die threads" and it would be your fault...WWJD?

ordinarily i would be quite amused by this. but you just stole some liquor from an old guy. thats such a 13 year old thing to do. are you 13? because it sure sounds that way. better hide in daddys tool shed and drink your precious booze little boy.

if it was some uppity old guy giving me shit for living and acting like i owe him something because hes an old hag whos time as a force to be reckoned with has come to pass, i would have waited till his back was to me and then smashed his skull in with a brick. then laughed myself asleep later on in the evening after some scampi. i dont eat shrimp, but still. i kind of want to try scampi. only in my dreams.

one night we were bored and i was at a friends house in a small town, and i did two beer runs with a friend at the same store in one night and it made news there. hope this isnt to close to theft story or something.

"me no want no trouble"

Archived