Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JaZe

i robbed the eldery and disabled.. does that make me a bad person?

i was on the street car a nd this old guy who fell of his bike came in, he parked his bike right infront of me, on the sterring well was a LCBO bag and inside looked like a crown royal and some lemmon flavoured rum, so i grabbed the bag and bounced out of the street car, while the driver didnt care, and the man was too old and injured to give chase... so does this make me a bad person? hell i got some nice liqour thou =:)

Guest sneak

let me be the 1st to say well done....

dickhead.

:lol: i don't think your a bad person i just think your an ass for waisting your time on some lemon flavored water..thats like watered down smurnof..now how would you of felt to be doing a weekend on lockdown over diet fruit juice?..:rolleyes:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

robbing from old people takes NO balls. dont get on here looking for props.

Guest KING BLING

See I think it would be funny if, and only if, he had done something even indirectly to label him as a grumpy old shit. Instead, he had just fallen off his bike and I bet was feeling old and all depressed - if he knew what the internet he would get on here and make one of those "my day is horrible I want to die threads" and it would be your fault...WWJD?

ordinarily i would be quite amused by this. but you just stole some liquor from an old guy. thats such a 13 year old thing to do. are you 13? because it sure sounds that way. better hide in daddys tool shed and drink your precious booze little boy.

if it was some uppity old guy giving me shit for living and acting like i owe him something because hes an old hag whos time as a force to be reckoned with has come to pass, i would have waited till his back was to me and then smashed his skull in with a brick. then laughed myself asleep later on in the evening after some scampi. i dont eat shrimp, but still. i kind of want to try scampi. only in my dreams.

^^ coming from a man who is down with robbing crackhead women for their few belongings and blowjobs.

but yeah, it's puss alright.

That dude probably fought in the war, just so he could afford liberties like drinking his lemon-flavoured alcohol freely in his twilight years. And you went and stole it from him.....

You cunt.

WHO SAID IT MADE ME FUCIN GANGSTA.. I JUST WANT SOME ALCHOLE...!!!!!!!1

thats a bitch move stealin shit from old people....you know they cant afford it all on 401k and shit...you will burn in hell! :mad:

honestly i dont really care....just i would never do such a thing

if that was my grandpa ...imma kill ya!! just kidding he's dead

i hope you get hit by a fucking bus full of disabled old people on there way to sea world.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BigOatser

, it just seems its easy enough to get the shit if you are even out of middle school.

youd be surprised

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this