Hot right-wing singles! Sean Hannity's Hannidate

Nekro

This is NOT a parody, these are actual profiles from Sean Hannity's dating service.

bodyshop_004.sized.jpg

I live close to Dayton, Ohio. I am a 32 single white male.

I am a smoker.

I weigh in at 170 and stand at 5'-11" Dayton has a lot of liberal women which I am tired of dating. Help me find a republican woman. Below is what kind of describes myself in a nutshell I am a mature, responsible, stable, independent adult. I live on my own. I have a job. I enjoy going to movies, walks in the park, camping, NASCAR, cuddling and intellectual conversations. I am a funny person and enjoy making people laugh.

I am a smoker.

I have good morals and values and I am of a conservative nature. I like the outdoors and nice weather. I would like to see the USA in my truck and camper and would like someone who would enjoy doing that too. I make good decisions or try to. In my spare time I enjoy working on the restoration of my truck.

I have all my teeth and brush them.

I have been told that I am a nice guy; you will have to decide for yourself. I am not looking for ?just friends?. If I was, I would go to my buddy?s house and hang out there and drink beer. What I am looking for: I am looking for these types of qualities in a woman. A mature, responsible, stable, independent adult. This person must have a strong heart, mind and soul. This person must have a level head on their shoulders and can make good decisions. Must be a good communicator. I enjoy conversation. A person with good morals and values. Someone who has goals and dreams in life.

Someone with a good job, no fast food workers, pizza deliver drivers, cashiers. I am not into high maintenance women.

Someone who is simple, but has class. Someone who is of a conservative nature, especially fiscally conservative.

Someone with good credit and low debt. I am not paying off someone?s charge card debt where they bought some fly lookin rims and stereo for pimpin out her ex-boyfriends ride.

Someone who isn?t a control freak.

Good personal hygiene and has all their teeth and no rotten black teeth. I see this way too much and I find it a turn off.

Must live on their own and must keep their place clean. I don?t care for drama queens or people with hidden agendas. If you do, I will find them.

Must have decent transportation. I am not a mechanic nor am I buying this person a car. I am not funding someone?s education either.

I would prefer someone who is a smoker, since I am on too. That way I don?t have to be asked to quit or I taste like an ashtray. Then too who really knows what an ashtray tastes like. I don?t know too many people who lick ashtrays?lol.

[...]

Someone who likes to go out and do things. I?m not into women who get into sports. I don?t care for sports except NASCAR.

http://www.hannity.com/gallery/Hannidate2005/scan

scan.sized.jpg

Name: Mark

Email: mlep@worldnet.att.net

I am a 49 year old truck driver. Divorced, one daughter, 18, looking for a LADY, 45 to 55 years old, no tatoos, no body piercings except ears, but most importantly NOT LIBERAL (lady and not liberal kind of go hand in hand, don't they?).

http://www.hannity.com/gallery/Hannidate2005/innaug

innaug.sized.jpg

Name: Krista

Email: krwbis@earthlink.net

I love this country and I support our President. I saw him three times this past year, twice on the campaign trail and once at the inauguration. I cried when Reagan died...one of my favorite books is "I love you, Ronnie" - Ronald Reagan's love letters to Nancy Reagan. I want the kind of love that Nancy and Ronald Reagan had. I am a hopeless Romantic looking for a kind hearted fun loving, Christian guy who is willing to stand up for what he believes in and doesn't mind a strong, well educated, conservative, Christian women by his side.

Real bunch of winners we got here....

http://www.hannity.com/gallery/Hannidate2005

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ooh sexy

Picture_132.sized.jpg

I'm A conservative republican White male 52 years of age . Gainfully employed Despite the fact that I live in the Liberal strong hold in the Pacific North West in the State of Oregon. I voted for my President GWB. I was born and raised south west of Buffalo N Y In Hamburg. I drive an SUV. I'm A Christian and believe in the creator I am in sound mind and body and would love to find a woman that has a like mind and same out look of life. I believe that Sean Hannity is a great American and Allen Colmbs needs a brain transplant.

these two should get togather

Lena.sized.jpg

I am 41 a woman of strong Christian faith and conservative politics. I love to laugh, to learn and I enjoy life. I would like a man with a good sense of humor who is equally comfortable talking politics, current events and faith. An articulate conversationalist who is emotionally secure and financially stable; in addition, a man who enjoys movies, cable news, talk radio, reading, the NFL and travel. One who doesn't see the TV remote as an extension of his arm!

Pics_009_thumb.jpg

My name is Nick Schifani and I live in Houston, Texas. I'd like to find someone close to home, but I'm willing to travel a ways. I'm the definition of a Southern Gent. I open doors for women, I help carry heavy things, and yes, I've even helped an old lady cross the street. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I wear glasses, but they fit my face, so they don't look goofy. I hunt, fish and do a number of other outdoors activities. I'm a Criminal Justice major with aspirations of being, you may want to sit down, a lawyer. CRIMINAL PROSECUTION ONLY! I only want to do that after I decide that being a police officer is not for me. I'm nearly finished with my BA, and I'm working on the MCJ (Masters in Criminal Justice). I think my biggest handicap when it comes to dating is that I'm a big guy. I'm 6 feet tall, but I weigh a tad over 300 pounds. I'm type 2 diabetic (as of a couple months ago) so now I'm on medicine and it's helping me loose weight. I just think that it is my biggest handicap because so much of society is so superficial, most people just submit to that superficiality, and don't wait around to see that I'm really a nice person.

000_0055.sized.jpg

:shook:

Picture1.sized.jpg

I am a third grade school teacher.I am currently pursuing my master's degree in administration in order to become a school principal. I will be done this August. I am single, never been married and have no children.I purchased my first house a year and a half ago and I am loving it. I really enjoy life, have great friends and a job that I love. However, I would like to find someone that can enjoy these things with me. I have been in serious relationships before but just haven't found that connection with anyone yet. I am looking for a caucasian man between the ages of 25-40. I would like someone who has never been married and has no children. Distance doesn't matter to me as long as he is worth it.

This guy wins:

http://www.hannity.com/gallery/Hannidate2005/flagpicture

flagpicture.jpg

Name: Chris Resha

Email: chris@ryansouth.com

I am a good Catholic just like Hannity who believes in strong moral principles and sound judgement. I work way to hard to spend the time to meet new people, and I hope this will be a good way to meet a lovely young woman who loves Christ!!! At the age of 22 I am starting my career as a real estate agent. While my true passion is investing; where my favorite investments are real estate and stocks. Of coarse I own both and intend to expand my efforts. If you are a good conservative christian woman who can appriciate a hard working, kind, and loving man who devotes his life and assperations to Christ then we would be great foreach other.

This guy wins:

http://www.hannity.com/gallery/Hannidate2005/flagpicture

flagpicture.jpg

Name: Chris Resha

Email: chris@ryansouth.com

I am a good Catholic just like Hannity who believes in strong moral principles and sound judgement. I work way to hard to spend the time to meet new people, and I hope this will be a good way to meet a lovely young woman who loves Christ!!! At the age of 22 I am starting my career as a real estate agent. While my true passion is investing; where my favorite investments are real estate and stocks. Of coarse I own both and intend to expand my efforts. If you are a good conservative christian woman who can appriciate a hard working, kind, and loving man who devotes his life and assperations to Christ then we would be great foreach other.

dave22_1_edited.jpg

Name: Heather Adam

Email: bronxbomb@hotmail.com

Appearance: My name is Heather Adam, I’m 5.8. 135 lbs with dark long hair and dark eyes. My background: Religion – Catholic – Race – White – Ethnicity – Albanian – Schooling – Associates degree in Criminal Justice, now working in a financial advisory firm. Hobbies: I love, Love Baseball – (New York Yankees!) either playing sports or watching them is great for me. I like to do things outdoors during the spring, summer and fall months, come winter I’m usually in the house, it’s just too cold!! J . Personal: I do not have any children as of yet, I’ve never been married, I do wish to have children someday. What I’m looking for in a man: I like a mans man, but respectful of woman. He will need to have class and be able to adapt to any situation that may come about. Intelligence is a must! Hopefully Republican/Conservative values & Morals. Will want children and will want to contribute to a good, healthy and happy future. It is so hard to find a nice guy nowadays and even harder when you get to be my age (31). Thanks for the opportunity Sean! Your conservative Great American friend!!