Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GUMMO

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nemersion, Sep 1, 2001.

1. nemersion

nemersion Junior Member

woooooooooo!
    that was one of the best films i've ever had the pleasure to watch.
    soooo inspiring as well.
    lets talk about this wonderful harmony korine film, shall we?

2. pacman

pacman Member

glue sniffin' cat hitters
    great soundtrack
    yeah

3. dirtroad

dirtroad Member

Funny or depressing? I have to say that I thought it was really entertaining, and made in a very voyeuristic way. The bunnysuit kid is my favorite character.

4. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

ha ha ha this is cool my friend writes gummo that movie is straight up what the fuck off tha hook whitetrash stardom

5. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

love the chair wrestling scene

6. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Gotta love the tennisplayer's haircut.

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

one of my favorite movies of all times. shit is so dope...

8. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

that movie was shitty. everyone thinks its all cool because oh man its soo different and abstract and really exposes people to whats going on. whatever that movie was shitty by a shitty director. word. anyone can take a camera and shoot some kid in a bunny thing..and if you say, but its the ideas and conceptions he blah blah blah. whatever anyone is just as creative..the people arnt are just lazy.

9. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

amen george...that shit was gayyyyy!

10. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

i thought that movie was stupid.i didnt get it.you can call me whatever ya want.that movie still sucked.kids was ok but still not even that good.

11. TOY

TOY New Jack

my friends told me its a crazy movie and that i should watch it. maybe they were hyping it up but they are generally hoest. i went to get it at blockbuster but they dont have it on dvd.

12. saint

saint Junior Member

man, if you didn't like it, catch a brick. harmony korine is probably one of the most important director/writers out there today. he's participated according to the 'dogma 95' manifesto and is so incredibly young to have achieved such greatness. and if you weren't aware, he's responsible for writing 'kids' and writing/directing 'julien donkey boy', both of which have been credited with originality and ground breaking cinematography.

13. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

...everyone has their opinions...'don't knock it 'til you try it' they say..hollywood rules.........
    anyhow...werner herzog is his pal, and thats dope no matter what, so boo hoo teeny bops.

14. ac slater

ac slater New Jack

the best part in gummo was when my favorite skateboarder mark gonzalez made a cameo in the chair wrestling scene..overall i thought the movie was depressing because people really do live like that and its sad...
    harmony korine is supposed to have a new film out soon with a slew of pro skateboarders in it....

------------------
    ac slater

15. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

that movie was bugged the fuck out............that and clockwork orange are the illest flicks.

------------------
    I sort glass, thats my job.......