Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Gettin' Married

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by oneeightyone, Oct 26, 2003.

1. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

Yea, so popping the question is one of the hardest things to do, what is it that you all (12oz society) expect to find in getting married.

I personally look forward to the companionship, being dependent and getting depended on. Having a family.

What about you all? and if youve already gone down the carpet what is it that keeps you there?

2. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Marriage is the absolute last thing from my mind at this point...I'm almost thinking you should be banned for bringing up the idea.

3. TRAMP

TRAMP Member

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I look for fur.

5. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

i really look forward to getting married, but it probably won't be for at least another five years or so, because weddings definitely are not cheap.

Having someone to snuggle up to everynight will be great...as will having kids, hopefully well behaved kids, or theyre getting sold to the gypsies.... I look forward to having a nice house and being able to retire with my sugarbear when we're old and moldy together.
    :)

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

been there, done that, getting a divorce in june '04

7. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

how old are? i was just wondering

8. ABC is a young spring buck.

Im never getting married, whats the point?

9. krie

krie Guest

marriage is a long way away for me.. i dont look forward to any of it yet, im still only young :ballcap:

10. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

why so late...does it seriously take that long?

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Marriage is a long way off.....I hardly ever even have girlfriends :(

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Collecting that life insurance policy after the tragic accident.;)

13. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

I live with my boyfriend now so its kinda like we're already married...but i can't honestly ever see myself getting married b/c i don't really see a point. What is the point? To officially be "commited?" How many so-called "commited" married couples cheat on eachother? To have a ring? To say I'm someone's wife? I'm not trying to boo on those who are married, but i don't think its for me. If I love someone and they love me back thats all I could hope for...I don't need to prove it with a ceremony.

14. shitmop-1$

shitmop-1$ Senior Member

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

dont get me started on this issue...............:spent:

all i know is that there are many options at this point. if we go with option #1, some of 12oz is gonna be at my wedding. if we go to option #2, it's just a big ole part-ay. everything is still up in the air in what to do but christmas is coming up, so if we decide on nothing, then option #1 it is. ::puke::