Gettin' Married

oneeightyone

Yea, so popping the question is one of the hardest things to do, what is it that you all (12oz society) expect to find in getting married.

I personally look forward to the companionship, being dependent and getting depended on. Having a family.

What about you all? and if youve already gone down the carpet what is it that keeps you there?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i really look forward to getting married, but it probably won't be for at least another five years or so, because weddings definitely are not cheap.

Having someone to snuggle up to everynight will be great...as will having kids, hopefully well behaved kids, or theyre getting sold to the gypsies.... I look forward to having a nice house and being able to retire with my sugarbear when we're old and moldy together.

:)

I live with my boyfriend now so its kinda like we're already married...but i can't honestly ever see myself getting married b/c i don't really see a point. What is the point? To officially be "commited?" How many so-called "commited" married couples cheat on eachother? To have a ring? To say I'm someone's wife? I'm not trying to boo on those who are married, but i don't think its for me. If I love someone and they love me back thats all I could hope for...I don't need to prove it with a ceremony.

dont get me started on this issue...............:spent:

all i know is that there are many options at this point. if we go with option #1, some of 12oz is gonna be at my wedding. if we go to option #2, it's just a big ole part-ay. everything is still up in the air in what to do but christmas is coming up, so if we decide on nothing, then option #1 it is. ::puke::

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Even though I'm approaching "marrying age", the idea seems so unimaginably distant I don't think I should even care about putting any thought whatsoever into it.

I'm very primal at times.

I just hope that my genetics and her genetics get along so we can raise healthy, non-mutant offspring.

That's important to me.

Originally posted by doomfarmer

i just got married on oct 11th. we lived together for 2 years beforehand. the only difference now is if we get divorced she gets half.

i would marry my girl now, she is awesome. but congrats on yours, hope she dont get half the stuff, if you know what i mean

Originally posted by fatbastard

why so late...does it seriously take that long?

you have to wait a certain period of time after you're serarated before you can lodge the divorce papers, and then however long it takes to process them. in australia it's a minimum year and a day after you're separated before you can start divorce proceedings

Originally posted by ubejinxed

i agree with cinched waist about not needing a ceremony to officiate your relationship.

but i'm under serious pressure to surrender my single status to provide a green card to an illegal. deportation is a bitch.

The going price for that is 5 g's nukka.

And yea, deportation is a bitch.

It's all about the Husband status for me.

Archived