Funny story

Grandpa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'll do the service of reposting the story:

The 16 Year Old

One of my roommates "hosts" perspective high school students during their visits to our school. One particular weekday, he was hosting a 16-year old guy from Summit, NJ. The kid was in our room for about 15 minutes before his cell phone rang. He picks up and the conversation goes like this:

Kid: Yea? What do you want?

Kid: No I don't want you to come up here.

Kid: Ugh fine, the room is 209.

From what I could tell, he didn't really seem thrilled that whoever he was talking to was coming up to the room. This is why to my surprise a few minutes later, a cute 16-year old girl walks into our common room. She wasn't in our room for more than 5 minutes before she asked if we had any beer. Mind you, it's 6PM on a Wednesday and we all have shit to do. Trying to be nice, we go into Tight Face's 'fridge and get some beers for all of us. The girl finished the beer, got another on her own accord, then proceeded to pour herself a cup of wine. Looking at this girl, there's no way she weighed more than 90 pounds and she wasn't more than 5'1''. After that she wanted to know if she could score any weed. Since none of us smoke, we really couldn't help her. This was probably the best idea anyway. Not for Adam. He called up one of his boys and pulled through.

Before Adam sets up, Tight Face strolls into the room and tells me that the girl tried coaxing him into giving her more alcohol. He was supposedly in the bathroom shaving in the mirror when she came in asking for beer. When he told her that we were out, she started rubbing his shoulders and getting a little too close for comfort. Tight Face being the gentleman he is backed away from the girl on account of Liz (his girlfriend) and the fact that she was a wasted 16 year old. Tight Face leaves to go into the other room to shave his chest or something, and I go back to doing homework.

As soon as Tight Face leaves, the girl comes into my room and starts trying to get me to give her beer. I told her she was out of luck and she pulls the same move on me that Tight Face had described minutes earlier. I get up, and tell her I have work to do and that she should go sit on the couch or something. A short while later, she ends up smoking with the perspective student and it became fair to say she was thoroughly shithoused.

About half an hour later, I hear Napolean on the television in the common room and go out to watch. There are about 10 people watching the movie and the girl is in a half sleep half drunk state on the couch. The kind where your head slowly tilts back as if you were a narcoleptic, but you catch yourself right before you lose control. Well that all changed in a few minutes when she projectile vomited on our carpet. We put her up in the bathroom and had her finish her puking rally in the toilet.

This girl was really fucked up and we put Tight Face in charge of taking care of her. He sat there in the bathroom making sure she continued trying to throw up and didn't lay on her back. She refused to communicate with us at all which kind of got me frustrated. I wanted to draw on her face because I'm an asshole, but no one would let me. [k3: he's not ready to play with the big boys] I settled for taking some stupid pictures of her with me and Tight Face. You can see a few below:

DSC00280.JPG

DSC00285.JPG

DSC00286.JPG

DSC00287.JPG

After all was said and done, I decided to get her a cup of water from the Brita. I used one of those red beer pong plastic cups that every college student has, and I even went down to the dining hall to get her a bagel because I felt bad. We told her "host" (a girl that lives downstairs from us) that she was hooking up with the other perspective and that we didn't want to bother them. There was no way we were getting into shit for her being sick. Anyway, we left her alone in the bathroom for a little and I checked on her before I went to bed.

Now this is the best part--I walk into the bathroom and I see her passed out on the floor on top of our Maxim and Stuff magazines and 2 of our towels. There's another towel draped over her body, a red plastic cup and a half eaten bagel on the floor in front of her. She looked homeless. Exactly like a bum on the street. I called in some of my roommates and we spent a few minutes throwing change into her little red cup and taking pictures. The next morning she was so hung-over it wasn't even funny. Ok, it was a little funny, but I bet she won't forget the night she made an ass out of herself in room 209.

DSC00289.JPG

hahaha... If I was 10 years younger....

i was going to say id hit it, but then i thought it might sound a bit too perverted and pedophile steez. and then, since i couldnt think of anything better to say, i just made up some random bullshit.

however, considering my age, and how im not really that much older then her, id have to say id hit it