Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK PAYPAL

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fermentor666, Apr 5, 2005.

1. fermentor666

fermentor666 12oz Veteran Member

So FOUR YEARS AGO, I lost my debit card and cancelled it. Forgot to take it off my Paypal account, and accidently ordered something with it. Paypal immediatly locked my account. After searching the BBB to find their number because back then they didn't have it on their webpage, I gave them a call. They wouldn't let me re-open my account unless I sent them all sorts of personal information, like my driver's liscense, copies of utility bills, bank statements, passport, etc. Well, I said fuck you, I'm not giving you all this personal shit just because I used the wrong card. Flash forward 2 years later, I try to call them again, get in a spitting match with one of their cock-smoking telephone employees who can literally go to hell. Still no help.

So now it's four years later, and I need to get something off E-Bay, and I'd really fucking like to use Paypal and I can't because it says this when I try to use my old account:

This account has been permanently locked with a $0.00 USD balance. All information associated with this account has been blocked from the PayPal system and cannot be registered with another account.

Return to the homepage

Now I know what you're saying, and no, I can't open another account. I tried this already, and they actually blocked my bank account and routing number. Yeah, that's right, I'm now fucking BANNED from using Paypal. AND THE MOTHER FUCKING COCKSUCKERS WON'T PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE!@!@~! FUCK YOU AUTOMATED HOLD GUY!!@~! OPUCIK GTUSDDSFDSFsd
    fsDFIF
    sdf
    dsf
    sd
    f
    df
    ds
    f
    sdf
    ds
    fds
    f
    PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONER@#!@#!~!@!@!~@~!`1`2edsadqwe3231312esdfxsvcsd dsafsd fdsrerSUCK COCKS IN HELLL!@!~!~

2. Hermdog

Hermdog 12oz Elite Member

That really sucks...go to the grocery store and get a money order...that is what I accepted before Paypal came around

3. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

ha!
    banned from paypal.
    that's cool.

how much is it?
    you can send me, or transfer me money and i'll charge it for you if it's that big of a deal.

4. How could you not have expected them to require all that personal info? I know it doesn't feel right to give it to them, but it's a necessary procedure to avoid fraud and identity theft.

I'm actually glad they're being so thorough.

5. MAGS156

MAGS156 12oz Senior Member

find the building windo etch and a big fuck you throwie across the front should get the account open again

6. sans sheriff

sans sheriff 12oz Senior Member

That sucks.
    It makes no sense that they would ban someone for something that isn't their fault.

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

FUCK PAYPAL, DSAFDSFFSDFDSf

that sucks however this ^^ is possibly the funniest expression of "e-anger" ever.

8. fermentor666

Thanks for the offer symbols, the guy accepts money orders, it's just that I'd feel much safer transfering money to him over the net then sending it through snail-mail to Seattle.

I'm still on hold with these cock-smokers, someone answered then transferred me over to the "resolution team" and I've been on hold since. GRRRR

Mams: The thing is, I used that old card for about a year before I lost it, and tried to use it once by accident. The new card has my exact same info on it, but they just won't take it. If it were fraud, I think the bank would have closed the account after 4 years, right??? I'm sorry, but I'm not sending all that personal information half a country over to a company that is nothing but a middle man, no matter how official they are.

Be glad until it happens to you, Paypal has monopolized the internet payment market, and on E-Bay, there is no other way to transfer funds.

9. defyoner

defyoner 12oz Elite Member

you should set them on fire.

10. MAGS156

MAGS156 12oz Senior Member

START OVER SAY YOUR SHIT WAS STOLEN SAY SOMEONE HAS BEEN POSEING AS YOU FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS ASK FOR NEW SECURE ACCOUNT

11. fermentor666

I'm not going to start a new bank account because of Paypal.

12. iloveyoursister

iloveyoursister 12oz Senior Member

no it wouldn't.

13. GnomeToys

GnomeToys 12oz Elite Member

Money orders have always been a safer method of payment than paypal. Get a postal money order.

14. trackstand

trackstand 12oz Senior Member

Yahhh.... Fuk ther windos up!

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

that's funny. this EXACT thing happened to me. but to make it worse, i had $800 in my paypal account from a sale i just did, that they froze and wouldnt let me touch! totally the same deal though. i had a newer credit card and an old debit card. i accidently tried to use the old one, and they locked shit up. i understand them trying to be safe and all, but it's a totally easy/simply mistake that common sense should be able to clear up. why they act like total nazi's is beyond me. and just to make matters worse, the bank who my debit card was from had sent me to collection, because apparently i owed them money, so when paypal wanted me to get info from my bank, i couldnt do it, because BOA wouldnt work with me unless i paid off my balance. it was annoying as shit. eventually i got someone on the phone, explained the whole thing and they were cool and unblocked my account, but for like 2 weeks, while i was broke as fuck and counting on that money, i was screwed.

however, just the other day i got fucked by some faggot on ebay over some old krylon (seller was 'mr. verdes', if anyone comes across him, dude is shiesty). dude took my money but never sent the paint. i filed a complaint and within a week they had settled it and found in my favor. yeah for that.

ok, im done now.